Pt2- He interferes (cont.)

Start from the beginning

Sebastian POV✨ (thoughts)

Y/N looked like she held him as he screamed in pain. She was always a kind soulless soul. Satan.. my father sat next to me, he made a bench to sit on as he watched intently. Who knows his next move. Young master, sits there almost in a trance, his hands grip the edge of the bench. Appears to only be watching his wife. Aoi

Ciel POV ✨ (thoughts)

Undertaker and Aoi haven't came back from the area Y/N knocked them in. It feels like ages but, realistically it's been probably a minute or two. I can still feel her, but I can't see her.

Reader POV✨

The song you are playing comes to an near end with possibly 2 or 3 minutes left. Ash now just limp but still alive, you release the flames from your whip, taking Ash by his shirt, wrapping the whip around his neck.

"Please.. stop this" Ash whimpers "I am
Nothing"

"Oh, I'm not done with you yet..."

The whip transforms into a noose. Using demon power he'll still be alive but he'll struggle a bit. Using satans power you levitate him by the noose.

"Hang there for a bit" you tap his foot.

Walking forward to see Aoi and Undertaker has gone quite a bit into the forest since they haven't came back. Using super vision, you look for her, seeing them still fighting. Looking back at Ciel, seeing his face worried. Sebastian looking at Ash as he struggled. Satan.. oddly enough enjoying the show.

Using again satans power to grab another whip from thin air. You crack at it onto the floor, it grows in great length. You telling Aoi to come back. Seeing her move away from undertaker and looking back at where you are. "I got him" just as you said that, you cracked your whip into the forest.

Aoi POV✨ (thoughts)

Y/N just told me to go back. Hearing her whip echo through the trees. The breeze carry the sound confusing undertaker of its location. Out from the bushes the tip of her whip wraps and tights around undertakers ankles. He looks up at you with an almost "oh shit" face. You wave at him "bye bye" you say.

(This part as you pull him back hitting the trees on the way back is the drum solo of the song)

Reader POV✨

Having undertaker now revealed, Aoi runs behind. Whipping and crashing undertaker right in front of Ash. He sees him struggle.

"Now let's bring you both back to hell."

With instinct you snap and the noose disappears dropping Ash to the ground. He gasps for air. Aoi hearing this, and Satan, they both walk up to where you stand over the two.

Satan levitates them both up side by side with arm and legs apart. They both beg for their lives, now seeing Satan.
You and Aoi stand in front of them from below.

Sebastian and Ciel with you and they watch.

"The ritual of banishment" Sebastian whispers in awe.
"Of course.. my son"

"Now girls... proceed"

You both raise your hands in a trance, fully aware of what's happening. You and Aoi are both fully engaged for these two to be gone entirely and never to return.

Your hands begin palms outward-side by side. Then you rip them apart— 🩸🩸🩸🩸

In sync with ash's body in front of you. His rib cage burst open revealing his.. innards. Blood gushes down his legs into a pool below him.

"It's always so gruesome" Sebastian undisturbed
"Indeed" Ciel adds

Undertaker and Ash's ribs now open and spread apart, their silhouettes look like they have itty bitty small wings.

You and Aoi proceed with the ritual.

You swing your hands into a circle and ash's guts get pulled out his body and form a satanic pentagram around him. More blood drip from his feet.

Satan starts to recite something to what only sounds to you is gibberish or maybe Latin. Sebastian knows what his possibly saying. But you do mot care for what he says for you'll probably never do this again. Fake Ciel is out there still, could mess with more people. But you'll worry about him later.

Satan stops. The pools of blood began to ripple. Black smoke with the same spirits from the church, scream and squirm up their body, and taken down through the blood pool. Every reminisce of them gone as well. And poof. Ash and undertaker, gone. Along with the blood and guts.

You look at Aoi, as she can freely move her body.
Her hair slowly changes back to her real hair color from the roots-down. Yours as well.

Feeling Sebastian's hands on your shoulders. Feeling the love. You quickly turn around changing demeanor.

"YOU DIDNT TELL ME HE WAS YOUR DAD ! YET ALONE YOU EVEN HAD ONE!"

Sebastian's face was like 😦😬 "I've been meaning-"

"Anyways, let's have a chat.." Satan casually says