Pt2 - go home

(Extended chapter of Departure. Last seasons chapter) read as if you reading off that.

——

Walking off with Sebastian, following behind Ciel and Aoi.

Your vision blurs. You're dazed.
You thought "what the fuck?"
Your hands held your head, your knees buckles.
Feeling Sebastian's voices echos but no words/sounds make sense. Looking up desperately, heaving for air.
"I- I.." you stuttered, the look of Sebastian's face is concerned, worried.

Feeling the floor rumble for a second feeling the vibration forced your eyes towards the direction.
Aoi also in distress. She crawls towards you despite Ciel holding onto her.

You crawl to her as well.

Hearing more and more loud noises, echoing and bouncing in your head. Assuming Aoi as well. Reaching Aoi, she's shaking. Your grasp her into your arms, hoping it'll end. Closing your eyes. It's fades to white. Closing your eyes harder. It's only goes more white.

The word "fuck..." leaves your lips. What felt like whispers to you since you couldn't hear yourself.

—— you wake up. You ache. Trying to get up. You feel around. You thought "it's not floor?.." it's softer.
You open your eyes. The sun blinded you just for a second. "The fuck?" You whisper quickly shielding your eyes. You robotically rise from what you think is a bed. You look around-

"No.. I shouldn't..- I.." you said not realizing your back at home, I'm the beginning it all.

The bedroom door swings open, your mother in tears. "YOURE HOME!!!!" She runs towards you, almost sliding on her knees to your lap. "I'm so glad your home!" She cries. Sobs.

"I..I'm-" you tried to speak, but nothing creates words.
"I need to let the community know" she gets up and runs out.

You sit in bed, shocked. Numb. Absolutely emotionless. You slowly look up, seeing yourself in the vanity mirror you have. Trying to find evidence youre definitely dreaming. You look at your hands, blank. Nails. Blank. Looking back at the mirror. No red eyes.

"There's no way." You said softly.
You silently get out of bed. Trying to not make a sound. Still in the school uniform. Your hair is tied up this time. Feeling what's it tied up with..
"Silk?, it's too soft to be a regular hair band"

Revealing a crimson red ribbon.

Your jaw clenched and releases. "I knew it" your face turns from shocked to dead calm/siren eyes.

Hearing a dull sound from the window.
You look over. It's Aoi.

She waves in a panic. Your heart drops in relief she made it back home too. You signal her "one moment"
Quietly stepping down the stairs, sneaking passed your mother panicking and overhyping on the phone.

You run out the door, closing it behind you. Taking a deep breath and breaking for it to Aoi and running.

Running and Running. Neither of you how long y'all can keep going, but neither would stop. Spotting an abandoned church just out of town.
Spotting shelter there for the night.

;)