Dream Pt2

You grown in your sleep, waking up Sebastian but he doesn't interfere your sleep but just look at you. You mumble in your sleep, tossing and turning, making mad faces and discomfort faces, pouting.

"He's ... he's .." you mumbled

Sebastian leans back stunned "who?" He whispers

You groaned again, tossing "him.." you whispered

"Who's him?" He replied getting close

You went dead silent, breathing turned heavy, your toes start to wiggle indicating running.
Sebastian thinks as to who's "him" and why are you upset.

Breaking the silence..

"Sebastian.. wait." You mumbled

Sebastian side eyes you scrunching his eyebrows concerned, he reached for your hand to wake up but before he could, you shot up in bed still sleeping and mumbled

"You.. fucker" you growled, you threw a back hand slap in your sleep, almost catching Sebastian.
You fell back into bed, and continued to sleep rolling over. After a moment of silence Sebastian reached for you again, and you woke up screaming Sebastian's name.

"WHAT?! What!" He shouted
"You.. you" you started to tear up "you died"
"What? No" he said bringing you in a hug "it was just a nightmare"
You pulled away "no.." you whispered
Rushing in the room, was Aoi, Ciel and May-Rin with a rifle
"What is going on" Ciel said tiredly "it's 3:00 am"
"My lord.. I-" you were cut off my Sebastian
"She has a nightmare, this must be a sign danger is coming close" he said rubbing your back
"I see" Ciel brushed his hair back and rubbed his neck giving a sigh "I suppose this should be talked about now, you may go May-Rin"
May-Rin leaves the room closing the door behind her, Ciel turns on the lights in the room and sits at your vanity, and Aoi sits beside you in bed.

"The dream started where it left off last time.. at the manor. Everyone seemed to be upset, in shambles.. I found a locket on the floor outside the manor. From there it flashes to back inside the city, this man, I don't know who it was but he seemed to be the one who-" your voice cracked and you chocked up tearing up "Sebastian, went to this man, he was angry, I told him to stop, to wait.. this man killed him" you rushed your hands to your face covering it as you silently cry, Sebastian comforting you

"Very well.. how soon do you think this is?" He adds
"I don't know.." you lifted your head to look at him
"Hopefully the next one says more" ciels sits up and holds his hand out for Aoi, her grabbing it and gets up from the bed "I don't think this will be soon, but it's close.. maybe in the next month or two. I want you two to prepare for what's coming. Upgrade the weapons and Anything you can for the manor."
You and Sebastian look at eachother and look back at Ciel
"Yes my lord" you both say, he leaves the room blowing out his candle leaving the room to darkness.
The door closes behind him

MORNING

Ciel and Aoi finished their breakfast in the garden.
"Clean this up, we're training. Right now" he says sitting up from the table
You and Sebastian look at eachother stunned he wanted training now.
Sebastian cleaned up using demon speed, In seconds the weapons table was displayed.
"Very well, get prepared, on my mark" Ciel starts to walk to the bench at the end of the garden, followed by Aoi.
You didn't grab a weapon.
Neither did Sebastian.

"Go" Ciel shouted
There was a Monet of hesitation, you gulped some air when Sebastian lunged at you, before you could even react, you were flying into a tree to the side. Landing and sliding down.
"One for me" Sebastian said under his breath
"Okay?" You groaned getting up taking off your tail coat revealing the harness for your whip. Yet no whip, it was on the table. You took your chain from your tailcoat, walking out of the rose bushes, using your demon powers and extending the chain three times it's size and cracking it on the floor. You look at Sebastian playfully and gave him a mockingly smile. Sebastian smirking at you back.
You cracked your whip at Sebastian, grabbing his ankle, you whipped Sebastian throwing him in the air, grabbing him again with your whip and throwing him onto the ground. "One for me" you said pleased
"I see" he groaned
Out of no where three cutlery knifes flew at you, you blocked with you arm impelling into your arm.
"Two" he chuckled
You took the knifes out your arm throwing them onto the ground and dropped your whip, walking towards Sebastian. Sebastian confused as to why y your walking to him unarmed.
Right when you were inches away from him, you throw a upper cut, knocking his head back, you grabbed your katana out your hand, missing Sebastian's flesh but stabbing through his tailcoat.
Ciel stood up from this sight, thinking you stabbed Sebastian for real. Aoi covering her mouth in shock.
Sebastian falls to the ground backwards. You stood over him pointing your katana at his neck.
"I win" you smiled at him
"I guess so" he said smirking
Ciel sits back down on relief you didn't stab him.
You help Sebastian up from the ground. You both walk towards Ciel and wait for his next orders.
"Very well, but Sebastian needs more as to your dream.. he died." He says "it's inevitable if he does.."
Your jaw dropped at this
Sebastian with no reaction.
Silence filled the air.
"Don't say that" Aoi says "come now"
She sits up, whipping out her Scythe from her back "both of you"
You assumed it's Sebastian and you against Aoi but Aoi stops you from joining Sebastian on the other side of the garden. "You're with me" she says
You nod at her, taking both katanas out and making your stance and Aoi making hers.
Both of you charge at Sebastian from both sides, your blades cut close to Sebastian, him then jumping and kicking both of you to the side.
Aoi, gets you immediately and swung at Sebastian, he reacted quickly almost throwing a knife, when you conveniently slid next to your chain, cracking it at Sebastian's arm, making in drop his knife, Aoi slicing Sebastian's chest. Aoi jumps off to the side far and safe enough to react to his next movement. Sebastian grabbing your chain, he whipped you towards him, and he kicks up his knife, you flipped in the air grabbing his head between your thigh, leaning back and flipping him to the ground, Aoi then jumping over Sebastian, landing on him making him cough up some blood. You grabbed your whip, and wrapped it around his neck. Aoi ready to swing at his open neck, Sebastian grabs her Scythe, using the handle and knocking her off him. Him waving his legs up at you, hitting you in the head twice with both feet, with you knocked back. He got the chance to get up and make another move. Kicking you back and walking towards Aoi, Aoi gets up struggling, you saw your katana not far away, you crawled silently, grabbing them, throwing one at Sebastian's back, him kicking backwards and grabbing the blade and swinging it at Aoi, she leans back dodging the blade, and again and again and again as Sebastian keeps missing her. You run towards Sebastian back, slicing him. He leaned back, you sliced again, and throw a backhand hit, you blocked and sliced at his side. Aoi then punching him. Sebastian grabbed your blade, and pulled the katana away from you, flipping it in the air and grabbing its handle, he then stabs you and Aoi in the stomach. He lifts both of you up, and throws you towards Ciel, still with the katanas impelled in you.
Rolling towards Ciel and stopping at his feet.
You coughed up blood, and slowly got up, sliding the katanas out. Stood there and deciding not to go back, and sat taking both sides of Ciel on the bench.
"Forfeit" you both say
"Very well" Ciel nods "good show" he slow claps
Sebastian then standing infront of us
"You both did some damage" he looks at Sebastian's ruined blood stained clothes.
"We have a good chance to defeat this person" he adds
"Clean this up, and get dinner prepared"
"Yes my lord" you and Sebastian said

Quickly cleaning up the weapons table, and In seconds the tree and the roses were renewed.
"Help Aoi clean up, Y/N" he ordered
You gesture Aoi inside, leaving Ciel and Sebastian behind.