Cold war

" Maa sa you called me!!!" sidharth Asked entering her chamber....the aroma of scented candles hits his nostrils...he remembers how he used to sneak into his mother's chamber to steal those candles...

" So you didn't go to meet her" she taunted examining some documents.

" Maa sa I am not interested in talking about this topic..."

" Neither I am, she is the Forgotten Past of this suryagarh palace, don't try to bring her into our lives again..."

" what if I will bring her back...what will you do then???"

" don't forget I am the Queen Mother of this palace and I still hold power" she stated.

" Surely you have but don't forget Maa sa I am the king of suryagarh too...i have lots of power than you hold" he answered.

" don't you dare to take out your anger on me.. It's not my mistake if you got married to Nandini...it was your decision..."

" and I am not mulling over my decision...it was needed for my state and for my people...but just stay away from shehnaaz...what you think you are doing with her..." he questioned looking into her eyes furiously.

" what I did??"

" Maa sa do you still think I don't know about you and your men's, I saw them today in the market...what were they doing there...behind her shop...why they were following her...do you have any answers of my questions..."

" just wanted to be sure..."

" about what???"

" you don't know about this type of girls..."

" enough is enough Maa sa....Leave her alone...she was and she will be always my responsibility whether she is with me or not..."

" you are married, stop thinking about that common girl... What is so unique about her"

" I can still marry her Maa sa..." he voiced out.

" you will not, you are afraid...afraid to make her your second wife....because unfortunately, you know she will be treated as an unwanted piece in this palace....yes things might be different if you wedded her First"

" it's not about my fear maa sa... it's about her values...and I don't want to hurt her beliefs and emotions.... that's what matters the most to me...otherwise, I could change the rules and no one has the power to stop me" he worded.

" I am inviting the kings of all over the States..." she declared.

" And can I ask why are you inviting them???" 

" To celebrate the arrival of the Queen of suryagarh...your marriage and holi"

" it's not needed..."

" I am not asking you....i am informing you... Don't you dare to come in between my work..." he left the chamber in anger, a number of thoughts going through his mind playing with his sanity...the Situation, responsibilities, his outrage, and bitterness adding to it makes it more complex... He fought with his own family members to be here...he shed his blood and sweat to be in that position...he can't see it getting ruined because of his feelings...he thinks of himself stronger than this...

" baba sa!!!" he called him looking up to his face.

" ji kahiye"

" aap subhdra maa sa se prem nh krte the jo unhe jaane diya aapne" he asked..

" kisne kha nh krte hai"

" toh fir jaane kyu dia, aapne apna waada toda hai"

" jante ho beta ye rajmehel aur yahan ke log prem ko nh smjhte..ye sirf yahan ke kayde se chlte hai...yahan ke taur tariko se...yahan ye dekha jata hai ki kiska khoon kesa hai...kisse ky fayda mil skta hai..."