His confession

Nandini smiled keeping the dushella on his shoulder and correcting its caresses, satisfying with her work she picked up the plate of puja and performed aarti applying tilak on his forehead.

" Maa kre apk har kaam pura ho" he nods reading some paper in his hand, reaching the doorstep he looked behind.

" ap wahan kyu khadi hai, apko humare saath chlna hai Nandini, mehmano ka swagat karna hai..."

" par uske liye toh Maa sa hai na"

" Maa sa ki apni jagah hai apk apni.. Ish mehel ki Maharani hai aap..." she nods hastily steping towards her.

" patni toh shehnaaz bhi hai apk, unka bhi hona zarrori hai" she speaks her mind.

" Nandini unka hona koi zarrori nh hai"

" Aap kehte hai hum Maharani hai ish mehel ki aur humare vicharo ka mol hai...aaj bhar se na jane kitne log aa rhe hai...aap apne ghr ki baatein unhe nh bta skte hai na...aap andar ladte hai..jhagdte hai..woh apk beech ka mamla hai lekin dusro ko apk ye kami ka andaza hona glt hai"

" woh nh jayegi" Indrani's voice comes from behind, the anger is visible in her eyes...and the way her jaw clenched she knows the woman didn't like the girl at all.

" hum nh chahte humare smbhandio ke samne woh khuch glt bole, woh log khandani hai...uski wajah se hum apni beti par koi aanch nh aane denge"

" aur sidharth ish baar aap bhi hume khuch nh keh skte"

" Maa sa woh nh aayegi...aap chle woh log darwaze tak aa gye honge" vaishali is married to the prince of Udaipur kunwar Samar Singh....he is one of the best wrestlers sidharth ever knew, when he expressed his wish to get married with her sister he didn't think twice and said yes to the proposal...while Randhir also loves her sister equally.... He can do anything for her...she just has to say or demand....she is younger, and lovable and their second mother the way she orders and scolds them.

" Bahi sa" she yelled as soon as Nandini done with aarti, he smiled hugging her.

" kesi hai aap??"

" hum bhut ache hai...par aapne ye acha nh kia humse bina btaye vivah kr liya.."

" apne bahi sa ko maaf nh kregi aap,"

" waise man toh nh hai par bhabhi sa bhut futri( sundar) hai, toh apse hume koi gila sikwa nh hai"

" Lagta hai aap apne dusre bahi ko bhul gyi hai"

" aisa kese ho skta hai bahi, hum toh apko behad yaad krte hai....behaaadd..."

" haan haan rehne de sb dikhawa hai hume nh lagta jeeja ji ke rehte tumhe kisi ki yaad aati bhi hogi"

" Maa sa kesi hai aap, theekh hai... Kitni achi dikh rhi hai aap.."

" Aur samar sb kesa chl rha hai udaipur mein," he questioned hugging his brother inlaw while walking inside.

" sb acha chl rha hai bahi sa, bas aap sbka haath hai sar par, bs agra se thode khatre ki umeed hai, unke kayi gushpethiya humne pakde hai...woh log bhut chalak aur shattir hai...kese ek dusre tak sb khabr phuchate hai pta hi nh chlta.... Aur kisi ko dhoond bhi rhe hai...bhut keemti shaksh hai koi.." sidharth nods patting on his shoulder.
*************
" ved ji ye dekh lijiye, kya ye aushidi tayar ho gyi hai..." shehnaaz asked making the paste of a few leaves which he gave, she knowingly chooses to help him to avoid every one especially her friend...princess vaishali, shehnaaz shares a lovely bond with her, but she is afraid...to lose her.

" thoda aur mahim karo, iske baad ek malmal ke kapde mein bandh kar iska ras nikalo" she nods going back to her work.

" Ye aushidi toh kaam kar rhi hai na...aap Amar bahi sa se mile..woh theekh toh hai na pehle se," she questioned, the tears blurred her vision again thinking about her brother...he was ignoring her every day making her feel more and more miserable.., she knows she hurts him, but what else she could do..the questioning gaze of every villager hurting her mother and sister in law, the fact she is married but forbidden by her own husband...by the love of her life, how could she meet his gaze...the fact she wanted to know the truth, she very well knew about his nature...what she felt with him was very pure without any agenda...she knows somewhere in her heart that every moment they spent was true..