Wedding

Taking her hand in his he pulled her with him, she resisted and tried to remove his hold but couldn't, the hot tears streaming down her cheeks, her dupatta falling on her shoulders as her long hair bounced with every step she take.

" Haath chore, maine kha hath chore humara" she demanded.

" aap zabardasti nh kar skte hai," everyone in the palace stopped their work and looked at the scene with their eyes still cascading down.

" Sidharth ye sb ky ho rha hai" Indrani yelled at him but he didn't stop,shehnaaz's bangles breaks because of his tight grip on her wrist, she winced in pain as the glass poked into her skin.

Reaching the palace temple, he took tha handful of sindoor ( vermillion) and filled her hair partition the next second.

" shehnaaz...." Amar yelled seeing the scene unfolding in front of his eyes.

" Sidharth????" Indrani as well as Acharya Narayana.

"Ye sab kya hai, ye riwaz, niyam ka aisa khilwad humare hi mehel mein" Indrani questioned raising her voice slightly.

" Maa sa aap bhul rhi hai aap ek Maharaj par chilla rahi hai"

" Nhi hum apne bete par chilla rhe hai jisne saari maryaadain tod di"

"Hum aise vivah ko nh mante aur na hi ish ladki ko ish kul ki bahoo" she added shooting a dagger at her with her wide angry eyes.

" Mane ya na mane hume koi farq nh padta hai, ye humare bandhan mein toh rhegi lekin humara inke saath koi pati patni wala taluk nh hoga, na inhe humari taraf se koi haq milega, shadi shudha ho kar bhi yeh ek aam ladki ki tarah rhegi, ish mehel mein koi jagah nh hai tumhari behn ki, ishe le jao" Sidharth declared making all of them confused.

" shadi ki bhut bhut badhai Jodhpur ki rajkumari ji" he went up to her and whispered slightly in her ears, his lips brushing on her skin but this time she didn't feel anything, neither she closed her eyes nor she felt any butterflies dancing in her stomach, and he left her there all alone just the next minute he married her, no one said anything to her, not a single person tried to pacify her, and they just left like he did and why would they confront her, who is she??, finally her eyes met his which depicts utter pain, sorrow for her...he steps towards her with slow steps.

" Shehnaaz ghar chle??" He asked, his voice breaking, he wasn't able to protect his own sister, his lovable daughter, he failed big time"

" a..ap..rkh lenge mujhe??" She asked not meeting his gaze.

" ye kya keh rhi hai bacha, woh tera hi ghr hai, wahan nh toh kha rhegi, chl ab, amma intzaar kar rhi hogi" he voiced out placing her veil on her head properly, she looked up at his chamber trying to find him.

" chl na bacha, koi nh aane wala hai, chal" she nods following her brother or is he really her brother?? Was she living a false life to date?? Who is she?? A number of questions ran into her mind, she didn't cry not even a single drop of tear fell from her eyes, she doesn't feel anything, her steps simply follows his.

" kha chli gayi thi aise bhag ke pta hai mein kitni dar gayi thi" her mother asked cupping her face lovingly, she stare into her eyes which truly scared her.

" Amma kya mein apk aur baba ki apni aulad hu??" she questioned.

" Bolo..ky mein apk aur baba ki apni aulad hu??" she repeated her question again getting no answer.

" Shehnaaz ye kaise sawal phuch rhi ho...Amma se ish tarike se baat ki toh mujhse bura koi nh hoga" he warned her.

"Maharaj chitranjar aur begum Nadia se kya rishta hai mera???" Vaishanvi takes two steps backwards getting numb, she always feared about this day, now what?? Will she leave her now?? And is it important to give birth, she raised her and she is her daughter, she can't let her go away from her..