Nok -jhok

" Sb log kese hai ab???" Nandini questioned him, serving the dinner.

" Pehle se behtar hai, ved ji ne nayi aushadiya banayi hai...woh asardar hai" He replied playing with his food.

" khuch aur banwa de apk liye agr ye pasand nh hai toh??"

" Nh aise koi baat nh hai, aap bethe aur kahye" she nods sitting in front of him.

" apko khuch phuchna hai" sidharth asked seeing her questioning and discomfort state, He didnt expected Nandini to be this much soft and shy being a princess of jaipur, he thinks of her as fierce and strong.

" woh...hu..m...mtlb hume kehna hai ki shehnaaz ka aise rajmehel ke peeche hisse mein rehna acha nh hai, woh..." before she could say further he interrupted her.

" Nandini aap unki chinta na kre, ye hum dono ke beech ka mamla hai, aap sirf hum dono ke beech ky hai ish baat par dhayan de aur ab apni zimmedariyan lele Maa sa ke saath mil kar," her eyes got teary while she nods.

" Nandini aap ish rajgharane ki badi bahu hai, apse apk adhikaar khud hum bhi nh chin skte, aapko thoda majboot bnna hoga, aap cheeze sikhna shuru kare hum apk madad krenge har ek kadam mein, ye rajya ki zimmedariyan jitni humari hai utni apk bhi hai..."

" jo humare beech mein hai woh sb kya hai Maharaj" she asked.

" jo ek pati patni ke beech hota hai," he answered.

" aap humse pyar toh nh krte" she asked.

" humesa pyar hona zarrori nh, khuch rishto mein ek dusre ka saath dena, unhe smajna bhi hota hai, mein apko koi jhoota dilasa nh dena chahta yeh keh kar ki hum apse pyar krte hai lekin ye sach hai ki hum apk izzat krte hai, pure maan saman se apk saath vivah kia hai, aur ap zimmedari hai humari," he stated.

" toh fir manne se ky hoga woh cheeze dikhaya bhi toh, jab bhi hum khuch kehne lagte hai hume beech mein hi tok dete hai, humari baaton ki koi ehmiyat hi nh hai toh maan saman ka hum ky krenge," she said, he felt guilty, he knows he didn't treat her well because of one woman...who is leaving no chance making his world up and down from the time she enters in his life, he marched towards her, holding her chin up, he made her look at him.

" Hum jaante hai hum apk saath ache se pesh nh aaye... Par waada krte hai aage se aisa kabhi nh hoga.."
***************
Shehnaaz felt miserable after the revelation Indrani did, she knows she has no right to get upset because of that, it's bounded to happen but when will the heart listen to the mind, she felt suffocated in her chamber, stepping out of the bed she marched towards a practising area, the guards bow down in front of her to pay their respects, she nods faintly.

" taking arrows and bow from the shelf, she stands in front of the target dummy, and starts hitting on again and again....but failing miserably as her focus is not on her target but on something else.

" I don't expect my students to perform this badly" his voice boomed in the chamber but she avoided him continuing trying to hit the target.

" looks like you forgot everything" She turned towards him and starts hitting arrows at him one by one which he escaped very skillfully smiling at her.

" Good try but not enough to kill me" Her anger rises up as she positioned herself for the next hit the arrow flew in his direction and might pry his skin, but he bends down at the right time.

" what do you want?? Don't you have a loving and beautiful wife in your chamber to spend a warm night" she questioned pulling all the arrows from the dummy's body, he can feel the hurt in her words but did he care...may be not.

" yes I have a beautiful wife with whom I can spend my day and nights whatever I want and whenever I want, do you feel jealous about that..." he asked circling his arms around her waist and pulling her dainty body closer to him.

"Leave me..." she demands.

" but as far as I remember you are my wife too... that's why you are living here in this palace...if I am not wrong"

"I have a surprise for you princess of Jodhpur" he whispered in her ear, his lips touching the skin of her ear making her breathe fast, she closed her eyes feeling him sucking the skin below her ear going down to her shoulder.

" looks like your one wife is not able to satisfy your need so you need some random women who you character assassinate a few days back" she said after gaining consciousness, her words pricked his heart somewhere but he ignored them, he need her for his own sanity...he can't able to control his desires when she is around, it's just happened with her..... The proximity gave him peace and at the same time he hates it...with Nandini it's just a mere responsibility which he couldn't deny but with her it's different...

" be ready tomorrow you are going to meet your father...Maharaj Chitranjar and I will make sure he will pay a huge amount to get you..."

" that's really sad my dear husband" she said coming face to face with him.

" because what if he paid that huge amount to get me then I have to go to Jodhpur breaking all my ties with you"

" you are not going anywhere...this relation will die only when one of us dies..." he stated.

" It's better to die than living with someone like you....and don't worry I am not leaving you soon, I promised myself... I am going to ruin you..."

" sweetheart you can't ruin me...you love me, this hurt in your eyes telling me something else"

" at least be loyal with her, she is not for your stupid play...don't make her sad, she can't take it"

" looks like you two are getting along"

" aage se hat jaaye, mere pass aapki faltu Baaton ke liye waqt nh hai" she said trying to pass him, but he pulled her back with full force.

" never tried to walk on when I am talking... Do you understand??" he started.

" What will you do??"

" jo tum soch bhi nh skti ho, jo tum kar rhi ho mere saath ushe apni himmat mat smajhana shehnaaz, woh karne de rha hu, warna abhi tak tum yahan jeevit nh khadi hoti"

" kyu nafrat pyar mein badal gyi ky" she questioned poking her finger on his chest.

" ya badla lene ka irada feeka pad gya Maharaj"

" badla jab khubsurat ho na toh lene mein maza aata hai aur jab samne wala apk barabari ka ho toh aur bhi zyada" he voiced out.

" khubsurti aksar chalawa ( delusion) hoti hai"

" chalawo se hum nh humse chalawe darte hai"

" par jab insan maut se bhi nh darta ushe koi dara nh skta hai" she said touching the outlines of his lips...admiring his face in her heart.

" up for some competition," he asked taking out the swords and throwing one towards her.

" I don't have time"

" are you afraid to lose" he said with challenging eyes.

" I am not afraid to lose you especially from you"

" we will see that" she nods taking her position, he drew his sword for an attack, but she ceased the attack with her sword skillfully, the clinking sound of the sword echoing throughout the whole practice area, it's been a while they are fighting but no one is ready to lose, she got tired and with the next attack, her sword falls down resulting in his sword resting on her neck, she huffed...opening her hairs and letting them fall on her back.

" you need more practice..." she ignored pushing his sword.

" as per the rule you have to follow one of my orders..." Whenever they used to fight earlier, whoever loose have to follow one rule given by another.

" I think the tradition is not applicable now, because I don't think we are sharing the same relation"

" rules are rules, and you have to follow them, dress like a princess and a daughter in law of suryagarh, dont come outside of your chamber in these simple clothes of yours..." she smirks.

" shehnaaz try me..you will face the worst" sidharth said seeing her smirking.

"Jitna kharab aap kr chuke uske baad bhi khuch kharab ho skta hai ky" she replied leaving the place.

Do like, comment and share❤️❤️❤️❤️