Author's note

hey guys!

i feel like you deserve an explanation.

i don't really know how many of you are still here and still reading these stories but to those who still are, i missed you!

i'm sorry i've been mia for so long. i stopped writing for a long time and i rarely ever read anymore. the last update i made on my shawmila imagines book, i told you guys that i was going through something difficult and that was the honest truth. i did go through something terrible and it turned my life upside down.

it's been a rough couple of years for me with a lot of change and a long battle with my mental health. i've taken this time to process a lot of things and let myself heal from the trauma i've faced but of course those kind of things take a lot of time and energy, that's why i've been gone.

i'm happy to tell you that i'm doing much better now than when i last spoke to you guys. i'm back to studying something i love, i work now and i've made some good friends too. it's been really hard at times but in the end, i feel like i've learned a lot about myself. i've learn to not blame myself for someone else's mistakes and i've learned to love myself no matter what.

it may seem like such a simple thing but it means a lot to me. i'm still learning and healing and i have a long way to go but i have hope and i know i can get through it if i keep trying.

i just wanted to come on here and let you guys know how grateful i am for all the love i have received through my stories and for the patience you have shown me the last couple of years.

from the bottom of my heart, thank you and i love you.

i promise i'll keep trying to get better and get back to you soon with new stories. i can't tell you when that will be but i will do my best!

yours, ru x