Once they came back to the office with their backpacks, they all got in Angel's car to start the drive back home. Then halfway there, Kaiya suggested that they go get their nails done since they were already out-to which Angel agreed to, only because her nails were currently desperate for a fill.

So, they went to the closest nail shop to go get their nails and toes done. Angel got french tips on both sets, Raelle got short baby pink acrylics with the matching toes, and Kaiya just got a blue manicure with gel polish on both her nails and toes.

By the time they'd made it back home, Kaiya was more than ready for a nap and so was Raelle.

"Love you." Kaiya tiredly mumbled as Angel pulled her cover over her shoulders, earning a smile from her.

"I love you too pumpkin." She kissed her cheek, watching as she then yawned, turning over to lay on her side. After flipping the light switch to turn them off, Angel left out of her bedroom and made sure to keep the door open just a little bit.

When she was walking down the hall to get to Roman's bedroom, she stopped in her tracks at the sound of Raelle calling her name. A few moments later she peeked her head in her room, being gestured to come in.

"I just wanted to tell you thank you for taking care of me and Kaiya today. It might seem small to you, but nobody ever brought us lunch to school before. Roman always busy at work and my granny be at church and stuff. So, thank you." Her words warmed Angel's heart, and it was clear how happy it made her from the smile on her face.

"Awww, you don't have to thank me pooh. I like spending time with y'all. If you remind me, I'll try to make it something we can do like once every other week, okay? 'Cause I can't be signing y'all out every day now." She chuckled, sitting on the edge of her bed while Raelle smiled.

"I hope you and my brother last forever. I didn't know how bad we needed another girl in the house until you came around. We so thankful for you, for real."

The additions that Angel brought to the house might've seemed small to her, but she made life so much easier for the rest of them. Like, Kaiya and Raelle didn't argue as much anymore because Angel was always helping Kaiya pick up the messes she made and even took her to Ulta and Sephora to buy her some makeup to play in so that she didn't have to take Raelle's anymore.

She helped Faye keep the house clean and also cooked dinner whenever she was too tired to do it herself. Whenever she went grocery shopping for her own house, she made sure to text the girls to see if they wanted her to bring them any snacks or hygiene products like body wash and deodorant.

If she was there after school she'd help both girls with their homework-especially Raelle because PreCalculus was kicking her ass, but luckily for her, Angel was basically a mathematician. She'd honestly be failing that class if it wasn't for her.

They were all so thankful for Angel. She was such a good girlfriend to Roman, and she took care of the rest of them too even though she didn't have to. They loved having her be a part of the family.

"Don't make me cry." Angel leaned over to give her a hug, which caused Raelle's arms to go around her waist to hug her back.

"Me and Ky never had a mom before. You always give me that maternal feeling when you around, and I know for sure you make Kaiya feel the same way. Thank you for that too 'cause that ain't something that you have to do. We love you a lot." Raelle kissed her cheek, low-key becoming emotional even though she didn't know why.

"Awww, Raelle I'm going to cry for real. Stop it. I love y'all so much." She tightened the grip she had on her, and Raelle smiled as they pulled away a few seconds later.