"Play with what?" Devit asked.

"Rose or Lero." She said.

"WAAAAA! No Lero! You get me in trouble Lero!" Lero exclaimed.

"Can I play with Lero Lord Millennium?" Road asked.

"No, no. I need Lero.♥" The Earl said.

"Please?" Road pleaded.

"Not until your homework is done?♥" The Earl chided.

"I don't want to do my homework." Road complained.

"Do your homework then you can play with Lero♥" The Earl continued.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile at the Black Order European Headquarters

"Ack!" Someone yelled.

"Why does Komui's experiments always go wrong?!" Tap yelled. His face had cuts on it, his lab coat shredded, and he was missing a shoe.

"Where did he even find the unnamed prototype?!" Allen yelled.

"Was Komui even the one to find it?!" A scientist yelled.

"No! Komlin did." An innocent finder yelled.

"It's after Miranda!" Allen yelled.

"AHHHHHHHHH! I knew I'm worthless! You should just let Komlin get me!" Miranda cried, stopping and sitting down by the wall.

"You're not worthless Miranda." Allen said.

"You should just let me die. This is all my fault." Miranda said.

"This is not your fault Miranda." Tap said.

"Where are Lenalee and Kanda when you need them?!" Some innocent bystander called.

"Don't hurt my Komlin! He's only a child." Komui exclaimed, trying to protect the rampaging robot.

"Komui if we don't stop it, it will kill Miranda!" Allen yelled.

"He doesn't know any better!" Komui yelled, tears streaming down his face like waterfalls.

"I've got this." Tap yelled, kneeling down on one knee on the floor and putting a rocket launcher on his shoulder.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Komui yelled. Tap put his finger on the trigger and Komui grabbed a dart gun and shot a tranquilizer dart at Tap. The dart hit Tap's neck and he fell to the floor, his finger pulled the trigger and the rocket hit the wall.

"KOMUI!" Reever yelled.

"Don't hurt Sr. Komlin!" Komui yelled. There was a loud crash and the sounds of circuits sparking.

"Lavi! Thank you Lavi!" people yelled.

"Komlin! You killed Komlin!" Komui yelled, his eyes overflowing with tears.

"Come one guys, we should start cleaning up." A scientist sighed.

"Where did Komui go?" Allen asked.

"I think he went to his experiment rooms?" A scientist replied.

"I'm not going to look for him in there." Allen said.

"Allen, I think you got hit. You're arm is bleeding." Miranda said. Allen looked at his left arm and his skin took on a very white color.

"Aw man! I said I wouldn't hurt my arm again!" Allen yelled, his voice full of pure terror.

"How many times have you hurt your arm before?" Krory asked.

"Krory, when did you get here?" Lavi asked.

"Just now." Krory explained.

"Back from your mission already?" Miranda asked.

"What is this?" Krory asked.

"It's what's left of Sir Komlin" Lavi said.

"Is Allen alright?" Krory asked.

"Hmm?" Lavi said, looking in the direction of Allen.

"Allen are you alright?" Miranda asked. Allen didn't reply, only chanted.

"Hurt arm, painful tools. Hurt arm, painful tools." Allen chanted over and over.

"Allen stop chanting. It's scary." Lavi said. Allen continued to chant and Miranda and Krory backed away quickly, fear thick on their faces.

"Why... Why is he doing that?" Miranda and Krory asked.

"I don't know, but it is certainly scary." Lavi replied.

"I've got this." Jake said. Jake hit Allen with a tranquilizer dart and within a few seconds Allen was unconscious.