MY/HERO UNAUTHORIZED

Start from the beginning

"Izuku Midoriya is a ghost" said Ochako.

When the robot's scanner went back to Izuku, he was already gone.

"You'll never find him. I don't even know where he-" Ochako said.

But then it cut to an adult Bakugo punching an adult Ochako in the face as it showed her chained to a chair and wearing a futuristic-looking white prisoner jumpsuit. Bakugo wasn't in his costume, and instead wore a black tactical military outfit. They were also in a large room of some sort that had orange holographic screens and armed guards around them.

Izuku was pissed when he saw Bakugo hit his girlfriend. In fact, many were pissed at him.

"I'm a traitor?" Bakugo said.

"Correct" Luke said.

"Bullshit is an ugly color on you" he said with a smirk.

"I prefer pink" Ochako said in defiance.

Bakugo turned away from Ochako and walked over to one of the holographic screens.

"If dying is what you choose to do here today, I would prefer you did it with your dignity intact" said Bakugo.

As he walked, the camera showed that his lower right leg had been replaced with a mechanical one.

"What's up with my leg?" Bakugo asked.

"I guessing in this universe you lost the old one in battle" Luke said.

"How soon after the truce did you turn? Did you even wait until we were disbanded?" asked Ochako.

Bakugo used one of the holographic screens by moving some things around on it.

"The second the League integrated their technology in our society... I knew the freedom we bled for was done" Bakugo said.

"In this universe, the League of Villains had become so powerful that all of the world's governments tried to sign a 'peace treaty' with them" said Luke as he used air quotes, "to prevent any more bloodshed. But, obviously, once the treaty was signed, the League were more in control of the world than the actual governments were. The villains had taken over the world so much that the advanced technology they have is seen almost everywhere. That's why Musutafu looks so different here" Luke explained to the audience.

"So you stabbed us in the back?" said Ochako.

"I followed the only rule worth following in this fuckstead" Bakugo said as he stopped using the screen and turned back to her.

"I made sure I was on the winning side" he said.

"What the hell, Katsuki?" Mitsuki said to her son.

"Other me" said Bakugo.

Bakugo then sat back down in front of Ochako. There was also a glass table between them both.

"Which is why I'm sitting here, and you're chained to a chair. Comfortable?" he asked while spinning a gun he had on the table.

"You were never really one of us" Ochako said in disgust.

Bakugo placed his hand down down on the gun to stop it from spinning.

"Thank you" he said.

He then brought up some smaller holographic screens next to them.