Enies Lobby: I want to Live!

Start bij het begin

Blueno: Gear? your techniques will evolve? are you trying to imitate a steam engine or something by blowing off steam from your body? what kind of bluff is that?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N: Is this form painful for you, Luffy? - he asks curious.

Luffy: no. - he smirks. - I'm not the one who will feel pain here. - he faces Blueno. - you'll now... no longer be able to keep up with me, i'm glad that i met you guys here, thanks to that, i won't have to lose my friends.

Blueno: what're you saying? i don't get it. Isn't because you met us that you're about to lose your friend? you're starting to say weird stuff now.

Y/N: anyway, I'll watch from afar, if you need me you can call me, Luffy! - he moved away from the battlefield to make room for his captain.

Luffy: Gomu Gomu No... - he gets into a fighting stance.

Blueno: are you trying to aim and attack? It'll only give me a change to dodge. - he narrows his eyes underestimating Luffy. - hmph!
why don't aim well and hit me if you can? Shave! - he ran at high speed towards Luffy.

Luffy: Jet Pistol! - he was faster and punched Blueno making him fly into a wall.

Y/N: WHAAAT?!! - he got shocked. - I've never seen Luffy fight this fast before!

Blueno stands up shocked by Luffy's agility and speed, he was moving so fast it was hard to know what his next move is.

Luffy: Rifle! - he punched Blueno in the face making him fly. - Stamp! - he jumps in the air and stomps on his head. - Missile! - Luffy grabs Blueno's horns and launches himself at him causing the ground to shatter on impact.

 - Missile! - Luffy grabs Blueno's horns and launches himself at him causing the ground to shatter on impact

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/N: Luffy's moves are so fast that the bull guy can't even keep up! this new technique is really amazing!

Blueno: no... there's no mistake about it... - he grunts trying to endure the pain. - that man has a good command of shave, one of the six powers! - Luffy disappears again and he widens his eyes. - Air Door!! - he opens a door to hide from Luffy.