Chapter Thirteen: Second First Day - Tuesday

Player's Pov:
You're getting ready for school. This is your first day..again. It's your second first day! This time you've planned things out. And you just so happen to have the most popular person in school on your side. You've already messaged team red prior. Unfortunately since yesterday, Zack and Ivy have been acting weird with you. Personally you have no clue why.

You make sure you have everything in your backpack that you need.

Phone? Check.

Laptop? Check.

Notebooks? Check.

Pens and Pencils? Check.
T
Lunch? Not check. It's downstairs.

You have all the things you need. (Except your lunch.) So you head downstairs to put on your shoes, get your lunch, and head out the door.
Once you get downstairs you see your mother is on the couch on her phone, your stepfather left an hour or so ago for work. Mom's going to be busy, probably will be out running errands by the time you get back. So you're going to be home alone when you get back from school. That being said, you double check that you have your keys on you.
Once you're sure you have your keys, you put on your shoes and grab your lunchbox from the fridge, you made it yourself last night so you wouldn't have to in the morning. "I'm gonna head out now, see you later mom!" You say to your mother while opening the door.
"Before you go," Your mother says to you. "I wanted to apologize for just throwing you back into public school like this. I know you have always been a bit socially anxious. I'm sorry we're throwing you back into school like this. " She says to you.
"It's fine mom, it's not your fault. Love you, see you later." You say to her. "Love you too, have a good day. She replies before you head out. You see Y/n at the bus stop, she's on her phone. She seems bored as she sits there, that's obviously your cue to lighten up her day.
You carefully cross the street, and make your way to the bus stop. "Morning Y/n!" You say to her. "Oh! Good morning Player!" She says startled. She obviously didn't see you coming.
"Sorry for scaring you." You say to her. "Oh! No, it's fine. I've just been kinda off my game lately with everything happening with V.I.L.E." She says to you. "It's fine, and good morning to you too." You reply.

Y/n's Pov:
You both chat for a little until the bus comes. Once both of you get on you can hear some whispers. Some people obviously remember Player from your first day. And some of them were at the park when you kissed him. Wow this is really awkward.
Both of you make your way to the back of the bus. Funny enough, you managed to end up in the same spot you had both been on your first day. How ironic. It's almost like he never left.

-Time Skip-

   You and Player had just gotten off the bus, and would you look at that, all eyes are on you. You look over at Player and he's looking toward the floor, which you've come to know is an indicator that he's uncomfortable. "Race you inside!" You immediately call out. It snaps him from his emotions and before you know it, you and him are racing to the door. For some reason, Player runs INCREDIBLY fast, so you took an unfortunate loss on the race.
   "I win!" He calls to you. "How do you run so fast?" You say breathing heavily. "I dunno, just something I've always been able to do." He says to you. "That's cool, now let's get to class." You  reply to him. Both of you walk to class. And you catch Player up on some of the things he missed.
    After a brief walk, you and Player are standing beside the classroom door. "Ready?" You ask him.

"Ready as I can." He says before you both step inside the classroom.

Author's note: Sorry for not finishing the school day again! I just feel like there's more I can do with this book than waste it on certain small and unnecessary details that don't add too much to the story. I'd like to keep it a little more interesting.