Chapter Three - Meanwhile with team red.

Player's Pov:
Ping! You call Carmen from your computer. She did mention to call later. "Hey Player!" She greets you as she enters the call. "Hey Red!" You says with a smile. "That's not HQ?" You say as you notice the change of setting. "Hotel." She tells you. "Remember how Vile's been in the area of Ontario? Our next caper is relatively close to your house y'know, so we got a hotel nearby." Carmen informs you.
   "Thanks, I appreciate it." You tell her as Ivy jumps on screen. "PLAYER DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND???" She asks you excitedly. "W-What?" You question her. "No! Where'd you get that from?" You continue questioning. "I heard you got a new neighbor and you went out together!" Ivy says excited. You hurriedly explain that you and Y/n are just friends. Ivy keeps on nitpicking about you and her though. You can feel your face heating up quickly and excuse yourself to the bathroom before turning off your mic and camera. You can hear Ivy cackling in the background.
   You look in the mirror to find your cheeks have a rosy pink tint to them and your face warm. Just thinking about the situation gave you a slight nosebleed that you had to clean up. "Is it illegal for me to have friends of the opposite gender?" You say to yourself in frustration and embarrassment. You can't stop thinking of why they think you and Y/n are together. Even worse, or maybe better, you also cant stop thinking of what it would be like to date Y/n or somebody even remotely close. It doesn't sound all that bad to you..it even sounds quite pleasant, nice even.
Now you're rattled up even more, you definitely can't focus like this. Not with this idea in your mind, not thinking about..her. "I'm so done." You say to yourself before leaving the bathroom and sitting back down in your chair. "I'm back." You say to everyone on the screen to see Carmen with Ivy in the background. "Player's got a-" but she gets cut off by you leaving the video call. "My goodness." You say as your computer screen lights up as you get called into the video call again.
You join the call and Ivy shouts at you "-girlfriend!" You just stare this time and completely ignore it. "Anyways, about the caper." You day as the conversation trails off into a funny, interesting, and exciting conversation about the caper.

- 20 minutes later -
   "And thats what they're picking up and dropping off during the caper." You say. About second or so after, you get a message. You check your phone and see it's from Y/n. The message reads "Hey Player! I had fun hanging out with you yesterday. I just wanted to let you know that you left your watch at my house. Do you want me to drop it off or will you pick it up?" After reading you scan the room to realize that your watch is not in the room. You decide to type back. "I didn't notice. Whatever works best for you is fine. Thanks for letting me know! :)"
   "Player?" Ivy asks, checking if you are still there. "Yeah?" You respond to her. "Nothing. You just went silent there." She states to you. "Oh, I just got a message." You reply. The conversation ends a few minutes later and you end up shutting down your computer.

Y/n's Pov:
You have just finished putting on your shoes and you are now ready to go outside. "Mom! I'm going to drop off Player's watch!" You shout to your mother. "Who?" She replies to you. "P/n! His nickname is Player!" You inform her. She allows you to go and you head out the door.
While you make the short walk over, you feel really strange. Like, comfortable..but embarrassed? This isn't a normal feeling, definitely not. The closer you are to his house, with each step the feeling grows stronger. "I wonder if I look weird." You say to yourself. Wait, what? Why are you thinking of this? Of course you want to be presentable at all times, but this was just so sudden. And why do you even care just now that you'll be in his presence?
By the time you reach the door your stomach feels as if it's in a knot. You check your camera to see how you look and you look slightly pink on your cheeks. Weird..but whatever. You knock on the door and somebody opens it. It was Player's Mother. For some reason that made you feel..sad, well a better word would be disappointed? It was unclear.
"Y/n! Good to see you. What brings you here?" Ms. Bouchard asks you. "Player left his watch, I'm here to bring it back." You say to her as you grab the watch from your bag and hand it over to her. She thanks you and you both say your goodbyes.
As you begin your way back to your house, you feel as if you had just missed out on something. Weirdly enough you want to go back but you also don't? And now the only person on your mind was Player. Lia will DEFINITELY be hearing of this later. You really could use her advice right now.
   Once you get home you take off your things and rush to your room. Immediately, you open your phone and call Lia, thank goodness for Lia, because she's had your back since forever. And you also had hers. Without her you wouldn't know what you would do.

Gosh feelings are really complicated..but you kinda like these ones.