Chapter Six: Why is everyone so invested in this now? (Everone but Shadowsan)

Player's Pov:
   It's been about 4 days since you and Y/n last hung out. Of course you still call and text each other, but both of you had been busy recently. She's been at school and..y'know being Deadcode. And you've been busy hacking for team red. So both of you have a few things to do.
   "Hey Player?" Zack asked you. "What is it?" You ask in return. "Are you sure you and Y/n aren't dating?" He asked you with a little smirk on his face. You immediately felt your face heating up a little. "No, why do you guys keep asking?" You question
him. Carmen comes on screen. "I mean..you and her would be great together y'know. You guys are both white hat hackers, you both like some of the same movies as you told us, both of you like to hang out with each other, and you always get a bit flustered when we bring her up." She states to you. "We're just friends, and I do not get flustered when you bring her up." You say to her in response.
"Oh really?" She says to you in a teasing tone. "Then why are you getting flustered now?" She questions you. "I'm not." You say as your face gets a little warmer. She looked at you with a smirk, obviously planning something. "I really don't care." Shadowsan said as he walked away. "At least somebody doesn't." You mutter as he leaves. Everyone else immediately starts teasing you about Y/n. After about 15 minutes of teasing, you end up shutting off your camera while still staying on the call. You can hear Zack, Ivy, and Carmen laughing. "Cmon Player! We know you obviously like her." Zack says. "Yeah, the signs are definitely there." Ivy adds on. Carmen nods in agreement.
You still remain with your camera off. You can see your face is getting even more red faster and faster in your reflection on your screen. "And your blushing." Carmen states as well. "No I-I'm not!" You reply with a small stutter. "You definitely like her!" Ivy teases. "Noo I do not!" You reply in a slight embarrassed panic. They won't stop getting at you for Y/n. Do they actually know you like her? Or have you just been really suspicious. Maybe it's because you're not inside as much anymore. Come to think of it, you have been going outside a lot more cause of Y/n. Maybe you'll even make new friends with some of her friends? That actually sounds nice. She's actually a really good influence on you.
   "Can you just admit it?" Zack says to you. "I don't like her. What makes you so sure of that anyways?" You say to them with a slightly shy tone. "Every sign is there, you guys hang out a lot, you actually are going outside surprisingly, and you guys would be a perfect match." Ivy states. "Do you guys ever stop?" You ask with you face now resting on an empty part of your desk, camera still shut off. "Yeah, we'll tone it down, but it's pretty obvious." Carmen Replies to you in a calmer tone. "Finally." You reply. "She is a hacker too right? And she's in the loop now right?" Zack asks you. "She is, yes." You reply to him in confusion. "What if we finally meet her? And Carmen's already met her but maybe this time in a more proper form." She asked you.
   "I don't see a problem with that."  Carmen replies to Ivy. "No." You reply to all three of them. "You guys are gonna bombard her with random questions and act really weird, I just know it." You continue on. "We won't. And it does actually sound nice to finally meet her." Carmen says in reply to you. "Yeah, we promise." Zack and Ivy say in unison. "Jinx! Ivy says and knocks on a wood chair. Now Zack can't talk, thank goodness. "Fine." You reply. "I'll ask if she's up to meet you guys." Ivy and Zack are visibly excited, Carmen softly smiles.

"This isn't gonna go as planned is it?"