Chapter Seven: So this is team red!

(This is pretty short because it's more of a mini story and a meeting than a full length chapter.)
Y/n's Pov:
   "So they want to meet me?" You ask Player to confirm. "Yeah, but they might act strange because.." he says in a quieter tone. "Because..?" You reply in confusion. "They think..uhm..that we're together?" He says looking away. The call goes silent. Man, you wish you were dating obviously, but he probably doesn't want them to think you are. Well, if you were in his shoes, you wouldn't want that either. "Don't worry about it." You say to him with your cheeks slightly red. "They're waiting right now so..let's join then." He said with his face slightly red as well.

+Both of you join the call+

   "I'm back! With Y/n." Player says as you both join the call. "So this is her!" A ginger haired girl comes on. "This is Ivy, the other ginger is her little brother Zack." Player says to you. "I already have met Carmen, so I assume the last person left is Shadowsan?" You say in reply. "It's a pleasure to meet all of you." You say with a smile. "Ooh, she's pretty and polite! Player got lucky." Ivy stated. You can feel your face heating up. Player shifts the conversation for a while, but it eventually gets back to you and him. It was questions on questions on questions. Maybe if you had been less into player this would've been a bit easier to get through. But the questions went on and on.
   Seriously this is getting out of hand. And you're definitely beaming red right now, and so is Player. "Alright guys, let's tone it down." Carmen finally says. You and Player are finally calming down, Carmen asks you to join her in a separate call for a bit and goes to another room. "Hey Y/n?" Carmen asks you separate from the main call. "Yes?" You ask in reply. "I know you probably like Player, and he probably likes you, but please be kind to him even if you don't like him. He obviously values you in his life whether that's as a friend or not." She says to you in a calm tone. As shocked as you are to hear this there's only one reply you can say and it's only the truth.

"I will, always."