Chapter Nine: V.I.L.E talk and a sleepover

Author's note: I put a lot of thought into this, I hope you guys love it!

Y/n's Pov:
   Things have smoothed over with Player and team red. It's been a few weeks since the park incident, and you and Player had an awkward, yet necessary conversation about your current relationship. You've decided to take it slow, and you are currently not very open about your relationship with each other. Though you guys are sweethearts, you're calling each other close friends with people you're not close with. Luckily you are both mature enough to handle things properly. You're really glad to be this close with him, and even more grateful that things are going well. Nothing could disturb this peace, it's pretty much impossible.

Right?

Player's Pov:
The whole situation with Y/n left you feeling embarrassed, but you're really happy you're both on board with it. Things smoothed over, and you and Y/n are on great terms. Along with that, you're happy to be in a new friend group, with Alice, Jackson, and Y/n. You've always loved team red, but you feel somewhat left out sometimes because you're never in person, and if something happened, all you can do is sit and watch. On top of that, there's a huge age gap. But you love team red a lot. You've never really been a social person, and you've never had friends really. Not until Carmen, then Zack and Ivy, then Shadowsan. And Y/n has been helping you become more social, and go outside more. Luckily, everything's been going well, and V.I.L.E hasn't been very active either. So you have the time to hang out with friends more. Maybe it's time to relax a bit.
Interrupting your thoughts, you get a message from Y/n. You immediately smile, and go to see it. Though your heart drops once you read the message. "I think V.I.L.E is planning to kidnap us. I'm not joking and I'm genuinely scared." It reads. Oh no, this is bad, like really bad! Immediately you jump up from your bed and rush to your computer. You call Carmen in a panicked hurry. Along with that, you add Y/n to the call. Both of them pick up. "Player? Y/n? What's going on?" She asks you both. "V.I.L.E might be planning a kidnapping." Y/n says in a panicked state. "What?! On who? And when?" Carmen asks, now panicked. "Me and Player, somewhere next week I believe." Y/n says in reply. "WHAT?!" Carmen shouts. Zack, Ivy, and Shadowsan join in the background once they hear Carmen shout.
After explaining the situation to everyone, the rest of team red decides to come to Ontario to make sure you and Y/n are safe. But this..is gonna be hard. Especially since your parents, her parents, Alice, and Jackson, have no knowledge of V.I.L.E, or team red. Along with that, Player is a terrible liar. How will we get through this? And how do we keep it under wraps?

<Time Skip> 3 days

Y/n's Pov:
You and everyone else have come up with a plan to keep V.I.L.E away. But aside from that, you and Player both asked for permission, and it's alright for you guys to have a sleepover at Player's house. You're really excited, since this is the first sleepover you've ever had with him. On top of that, this will definitely help ease your mind on what the week ahead will bring. And having a sleepover with Player also sounds really fun, and an all night movie marathon with him sounds amazing! "Lia this is amazing! And how have you been?" You say to Lia on the phone. (Of course you didn't tell her about V.I.L.E, or team red.) "I'm so happy for you! And I've been good too. And I think somebody likes me!" She says. Both of you sit there talking for another 30 minutes or so. But you have to leave once it's time to go to Player's house.
Your parents come along to hang out with Player's parents for a while. All of you are really happy to be there. Once you make it to Player and his family's house, you knock on the door and simply wait. "Who is it?" You hear Player call out. "Y/n, and my parents are here too!" Player opens the door, he's excited and you both greet each other with a hug. You also go ahead and greet each other's parents too. Player informs you that you and him will be sleeping in his room. "And keep the bedroom door open!" Player's mom, along with your mom shout in unison. Both of you laugh a little and inform your mothers that you will keep the bedroom open. Unfortunately, the laughing doesn't stop you both from getting slightly flustered. But you both manage to brush it off.