Kai sighs. "These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?" He asks Wu.

"These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed." The Sensei tells them.

"Yeah, well, maybe the name 'Airjitzu' isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!" Jay exclaims all of a sudden, he flies above the flag.

Lacey blinks in surprise.

Ronin laughs. "Miss. Again." Jay takes his apple instead as he jumps back then. "Hey!"

Jay laughs, landing back on the floor. "Cyclondo." He takes a bite. "Mm."

Lacey rolls her eyes with a small smile, always Jay, so funny and humorous.

...

Nya spots Cole inside the Bounty in his room, not training with the others.
She pauses outside his door. "Don't feel like training?" She speaks up with a raised eyebrows, a small frown on her lips.

Cole sighs, looking down. "In case you haven't heard, I'm a Ghost. And don't tell me we can fix this 'cause we can't. This is just...who I am now." He tries to hold a cup, but his hand passes through it. "Ugh. I don't feel anything anymore." He lays back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. What had happened to him? Oh, yeah. He's a ghost. He was useless now...

Nya walks inside, her eyes filled with determination. "Sensei told us our paths in life are never a straight line. Take me for instance, I thought I was always destined to be Samurai X, but now I'm training to become the Water Ninja no matter how horribly awful I am at that. All I know is, ninja never quit!" She exclaims, standing in front of him.

Cole looks at her. "But I'm not a ninja anymore. I'm a Ghost." He frowns, looking away.

Nya stared at him. "Then what do you do? I think that's something you have to answer on your own." She tells him softly, apparently learning something wise from Sensei these past few weeks.

Kai pauses at the door. "Misako's about to debrief us about the next clue." He tells the duo.

Nya nods. "We'll be there in a moment."

"And sis, that color suits you well." Kai smiles, walking away. Atleast he knew he didn't have to protect her anymore, he was proud of her for following their mother's legacy.

Nya grins, looking proud. "Thanks. It's my favorite color."

Cole shakes his head. "No, Nya. Thank you." As they embrace, Cole's hand briefly becomes human, he smiles a small smile.

.......

Lacey stares out into the sky, she shivers. It was getting cold now, weird. Wait, no. They were high in the sky, of course it would cold.

"You okay, sweetheart?"

Lacey let's out an annoyed huff, turning towards the Bounty Hunter. "Don't call me that." She scowls.

Ronin smirks, crossing his arms. "Ahh, is it because a certain Green Ninja used to call you that?"

Lacey stays silent.

Ronin rolls his eyes. "Relax. I ain't gonna bother you, just here to tell you that Misako is ready with her stuff."

Lacey raised an eyebrow.

Ronin eyes her carefully, seeing her weak state. "You don't look so hot." He shakes his head, a small frown on his face.

Lacey smiles sarcastically. "Gee, thanks. I'm glad I don't look so hot to you." She grumbles, crossing her arms.