Chapter-1

Pete POV

It was the main family and minor family's meeting. As usual the minor family came into main family and the meeting started they talked about the business and the threats from Italians i was really interested in it as i always wanted to go on missions with Khun Kin i know this might sound crazy when i can easily watch dramas with master thakhun and be thankful that i am safe but i feel useless if i am just confined to thankun's room watching dramas so, i always grab every opportunities to go on a serious mission which assures me that i am worth of something and not just a useless bodyguard. Meeting was about to end but Khun Gun spoke with sparkling eyes as if he had planned something great to pull down main family and was excited to execute it.

"Phi Korn the Italians have already destroyed many of our warehouses if they are doing it this openly then they definitely have planned it for a long time and certainly must have a advantage over us as they are the one who are starting it". Well this is true recently the Italians have been acting up bravely they even destroyed main family's warehouse openly which has been a great concern for the main family surprisingly minor family's looses are lee than our's which is very suspicious.

Khun Korn seemed a little worried about his little brother's puzzled words but still maintained his calm and spoke softly "I know that Gun that's why this meeting is happening right as the future head of the family we should let Kin will find a solution i are already old i don't think i am capable of solving this now and gun i am sure the minor family will definitely help Kin as we are one family. Right?". Even though Khun korn was calm his words felt like he was intentionally provoking his brother telling him that the head of the family will always be the main family.

"Of course we are one family so, that's why i want Vegas to stay in the main family everybody knows this is a long mission and a very important one so i want Vegas and Kin to work on it together and if Vegas stays in main family he can focus more on the mission and it will be helpful. Don't u think Phi". Wait What??? Vegas will stay in the main family there is no way anyone will accept this no way. Khun Korn is not that dumb to let Vegas literally the devil himself to stay in their house. Thank god khun thakhun is not here otherwise he would have just destroyed everything in the meeting room even before Khun gun could finish talking about Vegas staying here. Huff!! the only good thing that happened from watching dramas. But why is Khun korn taking this much time to announce his decision.

Khun kinn spoke as Khun Korn seemed deeply thinking about the proposal. "Uncle thank u for ur lovely gesture but i think it is not necessary. Vegas can come into the main family if he wants to discuss something but staying here i don't think it's a good idea. Vegas will also be uncomfortable to suddenly live with us".

"Kin the we are just trying to help u as u are still not experienced and i don't think Vegas staying in the main family is a big thing after all 'we are one family'. Vegas will definitely not feel uncomfortable to stay with his only sweet cousin's or Do u really doubt on ur cousin brother the Italians are targeting both the family. The minor family is already going out it's way to help in this problem without any other intentions but if u guys refuse it it's ok but don't forget we can definitely not afford to waste more time" Even though the words were harsh it was true if both the families don't work together there is no way we could win against Italian mafia. Khun Kin was angry and wanted to say something but Khun Korn interrupted him...

"Gun i am sure Kin didn't mean to say we don't trust u, Of course we trust u. I also think it's better if Vegas stays in the main family mansion the kids haven't been together for a long time i am sure they will enjoy it. And about the work i believe in both of them i am sure they will handle this Italian mafia thing in a better way. Right Kin". Did i hear it correctly are my ears working properly there is no way it is true i am 100% sure this a dream uff!! what a terrifying dream. Just imagining Vegas walking around main family mansion sent shivers down my spine. Pete i am proud of u my boy at least ur dreams are creative but why is this dream going on for this long and it seems too realistic. Just when i was trying to slap myself to wake myself from the dream i heard Khun thakhun screaming outside the meeting room.