Turtle:(Yawn)

Launch(Blue Hair):(Hums)

The turtle hermit master sat down at the living room busy having his own thoughts.

Master Roshi(Thoughts:A beautiful day, A beautiful girl Cooking me breakfast, What more could A hermit ask for? Now if I could just Get some results from This shrinking Contraption of Bulma's. So far, the answer to my dreams Has given me Nothing but nightmares! I've been flushed Down the toilet And sucked up By a vacuum cleaner! Getting a bird's-eye view Of dust-bunnies Wasn't exactly What I had in mind. Well I've never Given up on anything And I'm not about to start now!

Launch(Blue Hair):(Humming)

Master Roshi:(Chuckled)

He has a plan in mind. He went inside the bathroom turn on one faucet to make a nice hot bath for blue haired launch excitedly with his perverted nature.

Master Roshi:(Laughing)

Master Roshi's Imagination Scene:

Launch(Blue Hair):Ah, a hot bath!

Blue haired launch enters inside the bathroom wearing her pink hair cap and her towel. She didn't even notice that master roshi was on his shrinking form hiding under the small chair to do his chance to see her laughing while drools.

Mini Master Roshi:(Laughing)

Launch (Blue Hair):(Singing)

While she was singing, mini master roshi watched blue haired launch took of her towel in slow motion exposed her butt a little.

Master Roshi's Imagination Scene Ended:

After he imagines it, his blood was uncontrollably came out of his nose and shakes his head using his white hanky to cover it.

Master Roshi:Aah! Not attractive. Control Roshi, control.

Launch (Blue Hair):(Singing)

Master Roshi:Hey there, Launch!

Launch (Blue Hair):Huh?

Master Roshi:You've been working So hard this morning.

Launch(Blue Hair)Awe. Don't be silly.

Master Roshi:I took the liberty of Drawing you a nice, hot bath.

Launch(Blue Hair):Thanks, but I Have to finish cooking.

Master Roshi:Cooking...?! Nonsense, what you Need is a bath. Here, I'll take care Of those eggs.

Launch (Blue Hair):I-I'd rather-

Master Roshi:Hand it over!

Launch(Blue Hair):Ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhchoo!

Master Roshi gasp in horror after the old man recklessly swipe the pepper away from blue haired launch, she started to sneezed changing her personality into a blonde violent launch staring at him with a glare.

Turtle:Aah...

Launch (Blonde Hair):Haaa! What are you Looking at, old-timer?!

Master Roshi was so scared of her appearance he make a run for it but blonde launch stopped him to kicked his foot causing fall him down at the floor.

Master Roshi:(yells, groans)

Launch:(Blonde Hair):Not so fast.

Master Roshi:Mercy!