Freezing Atlantic Ocean .. 🌊

...Author: It is in the middle of the North Atlantic ocean.. the Titanic already sunk and alot of people have had their terrible faith.. There are only a few survivors left in the ocean along with 2 more survivors..
Jack Dawson and Rose Dawson
For their luck Jack has found a broken wooden piece of door for him and Rose to sit on while waiting for a lifeboat..
They are lucky as him and Rose have been getting very cold in the freezing water.. Main Characters Pov:
Rose: *gasps* Jack!! Theres a broken piece of door on there!
Jack: *looks at door* Yes!! Get on it Rose!
Author: As Rose climbed on the piece of door jack tried to fit in with her.. but to his bad-luck he couldn't... the door was too weak and couldn't fit 2 people..
Rose: ....Jack..? Why aren't you getting on..
: The door is too weak, only 1 person can fit on it.. I'm sorry Rose but I'll have to stay in the freezing water here.. it's more important that you stay safe than me..
Rose: ...No! There has to be some situation to fix this.. Wait.. Jack! I see another piece of wood in the distance... go grab it! You can fit on it! And put it here next to my piece of wood..
Jack: *trembling and struggling to talk* O-okay r-rose..
Author: As jack began to swim to that door he was very cold and freezing.. I don't think he could survive much longer...
Rose pov: look at how much Jack is trembling and shaking.. I think I'll go get the wood myself..!
Author: As rose swam to jack (luckily he wasn't far away..) she helped him on the board she used to lay on.
Rose: it's okay Jack.. I'll get the board for myself, you lay down here..
Author: As rose took her lifejacket and started to swim to the piece of board she took it and dragged it next to Jack's board and layed down on it holding his hand as she gazed at the stars.. but as she realized how cold his hands were she realized he wouldnt live much longer.. and there still wasnt any life boat..
Rose: *gasp* Jack! Your so cold!are you okay?!
Jack: R-rose.. I can't..i won't make it.. promise me.. before it's time.. promise me you'll have a long life..have alot of children and watch them grow.. watch them have children.. expiernece being a grandmother.. and d13 warm in your bed as a old lady.. happy.. promise me now..
Rose: NO! I WON'T.. I WILL SAVE YOU!! I PROMISE THAT.. *swims to several frozen bodys and steals their jackets and swims back to jack* Jack.. I'm back..
Jack: I'm freezing.. I feel so cold..
Author: As rose put all the jackets on him she started to get cold herself..
Rose: ...*gazes into the stars* did faith have to be like this..? Why couldn't the ship NOT drown.. 😢
Chapter 1 out of ?? Completed.. I hope you enjoyed reading !! Time taken for writing this chapter: 2023 March 10 To 2023 March 11 ♡ Byee!! (Cliffhanger because yes- hehe ! Part 2 coming soon have patience my dear readers ❤❤ btw- my hands hurt 😭😭- might take a break so will take a while..)