Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes

When we got back to the platform, everyone was there. Martha, Cody, and Carley. But something was different. Martha was wearing a diaper as well! Hers was pink.

I was put back on the platform, I could feel the diaper fill with water and become squishy. Cody and Carley were giggling behind their hands and Martha was sulking in the corner.

"Alright are we all ready to go?" Asked Isabel

"Yes!" Cody and Carley said

The lesson went as normal, just way more embarrassing. Every time I was on one of the instructors laps or they would push my butt up correcting my form, I would be reminded of my shameful mistake.

Near the end we threw toys and had to fetch them, kicking our feet as we did. When I was moving like that my diaper would fall exposing the top part of my bum. Isabel or Derek would pull it up for me then we would keep swimming.

Then I came time for jumps. I watched as the babies struggled to climb out on their own. Cody and Carley got help out. Martha and I tried to get out on our own. Martha was having a hard time getting herself up and out. She was searching for a foothold until she found the back of my diaper. She pushed her foot down and my diaper went with it! Second day in a row I got pantsed. She got out and Derek quickly pulled my diaper back up and helped me out. He pushed on my behind to get me out the water.

We then jumped in then the process of getting out would repeat. My diaper would fall down, Derek would pull it back up then push my butt up out the water.

Eventually we were done, we exited the pool and Isabel stopped me

"Did you remember to ask your parents to come in and talk to me?" She asked

"No" I said just wanting to get out of here

"Ok, it might be easier if you take this note then" she said as she dried my hands with a towel then handed me a letter. She then patted my shoulder and said "good job today" then went back to teaching.

Then I saw Ms Baxter walk over to me with sympathy on her face. "Hey Mike," she said solemnly as she was carrying Cody who was wrapped in a towel. "Do you want help getting out of that diaper?" She asked

I considered this, but I felt fine pretending to be a little kid that day. "No thank you" I said and went to the men's locker room all by myself.

When I got there I saw two boys rummaging through my bag. When they saw me I heard Dom yell "go go go!" And they ran out with something from my bag.

"Hey!" I said chasing them. But when they got out of the locker room I refused to follow.

Dom and a few other boys were still in there. Snickering at my diapered behind.

Dom came up and poked the back "looks like baby had an accident! That means he has to wear his little diapies! That way he won't get his pee pee and poo poo in the pool!"

The other boys laughed

"Here, since you're in a diaper, how about you use it? No sense in waisting a perfectly good diaper" Dom said

I shook my head and tried to cover the diaper with my hands.

"Come on! We just wanna watch! We promise we won't make fun! Right guys?" He gestured to the rest of the boys around him.

But again I shook my head

"Pretty please? You don't have to poop, just a little pee!" Dom said touching my diaper.

I pushed past him and checked to see what the two boys earlier stole. They took all my dry clothes and towel!

"Oh looks like you lost your pants!" Dom said looking over me "I could be persuaded to look for them if you went pee pee"