09|| "I Have An Idea"

Start from the beginning

"What in the fucking hell!" I stood up with my hands in my hair. "HOW CAN YOUR NOT TELL ME THIS BEFORE!!!!" I practically screamed but thankfully it's only her and her secretary in this floor.

"Calm your ass down Jeon." She said casually. I again squat down with my hands on her lap. She didn't mind tho-

"What all did he say!? I need each and every word detailed." I said for which she stood up silently. I can't believe how can she be so calm in this situation!? Particularly when it's Hyungseok... Does she not know who he is?

"I recorded the call." She said with a sly smirk on her beautiful lips. Jungkook control!

I walked beside her and she opened the recording app on her phone. "Did he call on your personal mobile number?" I questioned her for which she shook making a shot of relief run through my veins.

"He called on the telephone, but I doubted to record it in it cuz it might make a sound, so i recorded in phone so that i have an evidence." She explained the whole situation which made me smile. She is so smart!

"I know Hyungseok... He isn't gonna back up. He will do what he wants." She said scoffing. How can she call him by name, whereas I'm 'Jeon' or 'Mr. Jeon'? That motherfucking basturd is lucky!?

We heard the whole phone call which started after his introduction. Anger ran through me when the topic of marriage came up. They had to meet?

"You guys had to meet?" I asked her for which she rolled her eyes. Obviously not liking how I'm getting into her personal stuff, but it's her who asked for help.

Lilac Carter

"Yeah." I replied to his question. Although I'm not the one who likes sharing my personal stuff with others, Jungkook didn't seem to come into that 'others' category. I felt ok ok while sharing with him.

"Can you please tell me what happened exactly!?" He shot up and I could see his veins making its appearance on his hands and forehead. Is he angry? But why? He's acting this way ever since he heard Hyungseok's name.

"Calm down!" I said again and started telling him what happened.

Flashback

Lilac Carter

2-3 days after 'The Ball'

It was a weekday, but I had to forcefully take a off. It was because of my parents maddening me to meet them.

[Just this once Lily-ah] said my mom. To be honest I never took them as my parents. But yeah, I can't be so rude cuz that's not what Ms.Mary taught me.

-Only this once- i said and cut the call.

I couldn't believe i had to take a day off for them. Sighing, I walked to my wardrobe seeing what I can wear today. They asked me to meet them in some Café. This is so unusual! We never met in any cafes.

I shrugged this thought and just took something random, not missing to accessorize it properly.

I drived to the coffee shop they asked me to come. Getting off the car and handing the car to the vallet parkers' i walked inside.

"Excuse me ma'am" said a young lady catching my attention.

"Did you reserve any tables?" She asked me and I shook my head. "Reservation should be on the name of Mr. And Mrs. Carter." I said while she checked her list.

"Ma'am there's a table pre-booked by the name, Ms. Lilac Caroline Carter. Is that you perhaps?" She asked and the fact it was me. And seeing my middle name after years made me realise that it was my parents who did this.

"Yes it's me." I said plainly and she continued. "Table no. 11 ma'am with Mr. Shin Hyungseok." My eyes widen at that name.

"With whom?" I asked her again for which she repeated. "Mr. Shin Hyungseok. He's already here." She repeated again. "I'm sorry but please cancel the reservation from Ms. Lilac Carter's side. Thank you and sorry for the  inconvenience caused." I said and came out of the café.

Getting into my car, I dailed my mom's number and waited for her to pick the call. I was continuously tapping my fingers onto the steering wheel of the car impatiently.

Once she lifted the call, I bursted onto her.

-Why the fuck there was Hyungseok in the café instead of you guys?- i shouted and she just sighed.

[Lily-]

-Its Lilac for you mother- i cut her off and heard another sigh.

[Lilac.. baby.. he's a gem. I don't know what got into you and you started ignoring him but trust me he's trying to get you again. He loves you wholeheartedly my child.] She said and i couldn't believe that she was MY MOTHER. No mother in the world would try to get her daughter with someone who cheated on her, and then later had the audacity to come back to me saying it was just a 'one-night-stand' by 'mistake'

-this is the first and the last time I'm telling your Mrs.Carter, I don't want to get married with Mr.Shin. And please don't ever try to interfere in my personal choices. Thank you.- i said and cut the call again not letting her talk a single word.

Present

Lilac Carter

With that I told him everything that happened. And I could see his eyes soften. With what? Sympathy?

"We have to do something... We only have few hours left." He said glancing the wall clock which was ticking 11:10 am.

Before he could say something, his phone started ringing and he excused himself.

After few minutes he came back with a sly smirk and said,

"I have an Idea."

•••

What's the idea? Any predictions? Ofc it's simple as fuck cuz you know, I'm dumb😂 not my besties who will start roasting me later💀🤫

Part 10 on the way!!

Thank you for reading 'Mr & Mrs. Ceo'
Pls vote and support

~Inha Choi (A/N)