"Enough now, let's leave Mr. Rudy and help you sleep, okay?" She calmed down and layed beside him, she patted his back humming a lullaby which immediately put him to sleep.

After making sure he was deep in sleep, she put two pillows on either of his sides and walked downstairs to help her mother in laws in the kitchen.

The Rajvansh preferred to cook food on their own, it's not like they had anything against appointing a cook but the family members liked it that way.

***

15 past 11, and there was no sign of Rudra, he hadn't reached back home, not even for the dinner.

Amaya, on the other hand, was lying on the bed, beside Krish, scrolling through memes.

She decided to annoy her best friend, coz why not.

She opened whatsapp and opened her and her bestfriend Netra's chat.

'Oiiii' She texted.

(Hey)

Within a few seconds Netra replied 'Haan bol'

(Yes say)

'Dinner kar liya?' Amaya asked.

(Had dinner?)

'Gadhi, jab kaam hota hai tab toh din bhar gaayab rahegi aur ab faltu texts kar rahi hai! 😑' Amaya giggled at her reply.

(Idiot, when I would have some work with you, you'll stay underground and now you're sending absurd texts to me! 😑)

'Dinner kiya ya nahi?🥰'

(Did you have dinner or not? 🥰)

'Nahi kiya' Amaya laughed, she knew her bestie was irritated, last time she had called her millions of times with 50+ messages for a file, which Amaya had kept somewhere.

(Nope)

Amaya was on a leave and Netra needed the file at that moment, Amaya did not respond to any of the calls or messages as her phone was on silent and she was sleeping like a log all day.

Netra had to come to her house to wake her up and ask about the file, which was kept inside Amaya's working desk in the office.

'Dinner kar le, health kharab ho jayegi 🥰💕' Amaya chuckled, she knew Netra would want to murder her till now.

(Have your dinner, or else you'll get sick)

'Nikal ja bsd- gadhi' Amaya reacted to the message with a laughing emoji, she heard the noise of door opening and spotted Rudra.

(Get lost bsd- idiot)

He entered the room, she wanted to say something, talk to him but could not find appropriate words to start a conversation.

He, without glancing her way entered the washroom to freshen up. She sighed, why did she think that after marriage he'll behave like an ideal husband?

He is the same Rudra after all.

After a few minutes he came out, wearing casuals, he walked to Krish, kissed his forehead and then layed on the couch.

Amaya wanted to ask him to sleep on bed with them, she wanted to say that she won't feel uncomfortable after all the bed was wide enough for them to sleep in a handsome distance with Krish between them.

But she stopped herself, what if he himself did not want to sleep on the same bed as her? What if HE was not comfortable around her?

He would not even talk to her, how could she expect him to share a bed with her.

She sighed, this married life with Rudra Rajvansh was not going to be easy.

Now, for the world they were husband and wife but inside the room they behaved worse than strangers.

Hey everyone,

These are the pictures, I took reference from, for the outfits, hope I did well explaining them

Thankyou so much only_yours_gauri RiddhimaSharma8 SoniaGuglani DaveyHawkes ns27032008 sania2-345 NishthaMehta9 Divyagude lsglgobst SheetalBaid piperrockel5f spinninti and SwahaSaha for voting on this story and supporting it ❤️🥺

And Its_guglu ROMU, teko thankyou nahi bol rahi But I LOVE YOU REHH 🥺❤️😘