chapter 1: the New York incident

" Good morning New York city! Might I say bill it must be the most beautiful day I've ever seen here in this city." Said a news anchor as the camera in the news studio switched to a man holding a microphone standing in times Square.

          " My thoughts exactly Carly, and I believe some other folks have agreed with us as there are already a couple hundred people here to experience the fourth of July festivities before the fireworks tonight!" Said the reporter as the camera panned to look at people around the square. Suddenly the slight form of a structure began to manifest in the square.

            " Uh bill what's that behind you?"Carly asked and bill turned to see that the structure had fully formed.

  " I don't know looks like some kind of SWEET JESUS!" He yelled as a dragon flew out if the structure with a Roman soldrier on its back. The camera now shakey as the camera man picked it up looked back towards the structure to find and entire army there made up of Roman looking men and fucking orges and pigs. 

          " what the hell?" Bill said. Suddenly a horn blew and the army began attacking people.

            " NYPD STOP RIGHT EHHHHHH."
The officer was stabbed in the gut by a soldrier with a spear. People began to run and scream. Behind a trash can a beat cop hid and pulled out his radio.

          "Dispatch this is officer ramirez we have a big fucking problem In times Square requesting all avaliable units over!"

      " Roger that officer ramirez sending available units." Said the dispatcher. Ramirez stood up to fire his weapon but was decapitated by an officer on a horse. It wasn't long before more police units arrived. The sadern General at first couldn't pinpoint where and what that loud wailing noise was coming from until multiple White Horseless carriages clad in iron poured onto the street."

        " what in emroy is that?" He said in more of those black suited barbarians came out of the iron carriages.

  " men! Kill those barbarians!"

---------------

      NYPD AND SWAT fought hard but they were quickly outnumbered by the unknown Army. The police and civilians with weapons had been pushed back to the bridges.

   " all right boys we just got to hold them here till this helicopters from the Army get here!" Yelled the chief just as the unknown Army came into view running as hard as they could. Just then the bridge began to vibrate, not because of the literal Army coming, but because of something much more powerful. The chief of police turned to see the most beautiful thing in the world.

" yeehaw, tanks! In the whole hell of a lot of them." Yelled the chief of police. On the other side of the bridge a saderen officer sat on his horse staring in the shock at the sight before him.

   " are those... iron elephants!" He yelled never in all his years had he seen such a beast! Suddenly a flash of flame escaped it's snout and suddenly his men to the right of him exploded.

     " what is happening!" He exclaimed as more explosions occurred.

       " atta..." but he was cut off by thousands of 50 caliber bullets ripping through his torso tearing his limbs from his body and reducing him to a pulp. What remained of the saderen soldiers on the bridge turn to run away but we're met with some strange looking men the held black sticks. The saderen's believed that there was honor and dying in battle and that surrendering would be a disgrace to your family and your country. But as they saw what it happened to their fallen brotheren they decided to surrender. The men they surrendered to were men of the 101st Airborne Division and they were the only ones in New York. For now.

   In Central Park a battalion of saderen soldiers stood at attention as their commanding officer examine them and their surroundings.

   " these people have brick and marble buildings just as we do at home it is good that we share something in common." The officer told his second in command. Suddenly allowed whining noise could be heard. The officer and his men looked up to see...

      " predator 2-7 A-10 actual coming in range of targets we are clear to engage boys! " yield the flight leader as the three Freedom dispensing A-10 Warthogs flew towards the enemy. The saderen officer stood in shock as three iron dragons came towards them. Suddenly a loud noise that they would never hear came from the dragons. B r r r r r r r r r r r r r r r t t t. The officer and his men were pulverized within seconds before they ever heard the nightmarish noise.

     " a few blocks away in Times Square the saderen's we're moving their New Slaves towards the gate when the ground began to shake. Above them three iron behemoths appeared seeming to defy gravity and remain airborne and one spot. Then on the streets in front of them and to the side of them iron elephants appeared along with what to appear to be soldiers.

      " oh now you guys have fucked up." Said one of the civilians. The saderen General had no time to react as Precision snipers took out half of the small platoon of saderen soldiers instantly and the rest surrendered. The battle for New York was over.

-------------
The president sat in the Situation Room as the general recount what had happened in New York two days ago.

  " and that's all General? How many civilian casualties?" The president asked.

  " over 3000 casualties either missing or dead." The general said.

  " Madam president I believe we should send troops and perform a counter-attack against the so-called saderen's." The joint chiefs of staff said.

" do we even know what this world is like, do we even know what is waiting for us on the other side?" The president asked.

     " yes we do know, we were able to decipher there language and it turns out they speak a form of Latin so we were able yo question them and find out that there is another force on the other side of the gate that was supposed to enter after the initial invasion force was successful in capturing a foot hold." Said an advisor.

        " Allright gentleman I want you to get your troops ready to enter the gate, I want to have an emergency meeting with all NATO members imeadeatly and I want to address the nation." The president said tand the meeting was adjourned.

--------- 

      Michelle dropson was the first female president of the United States of America and she was doing one hell of a job. She entered the press room and found hundreds of hungry reporter's ready to be the first to ask a question but there would be no questions today.

       " my fellow Americans at 10:37AM Wendy morning a structure appeared in times Square and out of it came an army from another world. No they were not aliens,but humans from an alternate earth they call fallmart. This army killed,raped,and enslaved innocent civilians until regiments from the 42nd marine armored battalion, 49th aircraft helicopter division and 101st Airborne Division were able to push them back until they were all killed or surrendered. " she stopped to let it sink in and then continued.

       " so as of 3:00 PM this evening the United States and her allies are at war with the saderen empire European military units will arrive in 2 months time,thank you and God bless America." She left the room to hundreds of blabbering reporters.