Alternate timeline and Info

1939: Nazi Germany invades all country's that are on there border simultaneously showing there true military strength.

1939: the Japanese sneak attack pearl harbor u.s. declares war on Japan.

1940: great britan successfully hold of the German advanced just out side of London.

1940: 7 Luftwaffe bomber and fighter squadrons along with 3 panzer battalion's, 2 s.s battalions, and 3 whermacted division's mysteriously disappear from the Siberia front without a trace.

1940: nazi Germany launches the first MAUS tanks on the eastern front.

1941: u.s. Marines capture iwo jima and Okinawa after harsh fighting on both islands.

1941: London falls to the nazis.

1942: american OSS operatives successfully capture emperor hirohito Japan surrenders to America.

1942: nazi Germanys first amerika bombers are spotted heading for New York but are shot down by America's and the world's first fighter jets the F4-phantom.

1942: America and canada declare war on the nazis.

1942: hitler is successfully executed but operation valkire is a failure the s.s. take control over the third Reich.

1943: on June 6th the d-day invasion is an overwhelming success american can and Canadian troops land in Europe and in great Britain.

1943: first battalion of M26 Pershings are sent to Europe.

1944: the third Reich is wiped out when little boy an atomic bomb is dropped on the wolf's lair. American troops fly ol glory over the chanceroly Germany is reunified into a democratic country.

1945 the soviet union invades Alaska but are completely over whelmed by american forces.

1945: Stalin visits stalingrad fatter man is dropped on stalingrd the soviet union falls to the Americans Russia is annexed by America, Canada and the british..

1947: north korera attempts an invasion of south korea with ccp aid but is overwhelemed by american and south korean forces, korea is unfied into a single nation, the cold war begins.

1951: china stages a coup were the north vietmanese (comunist forces) are able to push the french forces back to near evacuation, when the french sieze what left of vietnam to america and the americans push all of the communist forces out of the country in two weeks, china starts to threaten the u.s. with war, vietnam is reunified into a democratic nation.

1960: china launches the zipang sattlite earths first artificial satilite, president kenedy says that america will put a man on the moon by the end of the decade.

1962: first man on the moon.

1963: an assassination attempt on Kennedy is taken out and stopped by FBI agents, the assassin is discovered to be a chinese citizen he is imprisoned at a high max security goverment prison for life.

1971: a small chinese missile frigate harrasses an american cargo ship near the australion coast and the australion navy scares it off the world takes a deep breath as china appears to be prepparing for war.

1977: a Japanese civillian cruise ship is attacked by a chinese submarine and is severily damaged, Japan declare war on china.

1977: the American senate votes 0 nay - 100 yay in favor of declaring war on china america declares war.

1980: American and Japanese troops land ashore in shanghai and make a successfull beach head. korean and american troops ruch into china using american blizt tactis antake over most of the nothern region near korea.

1982: american, vietmanese, and indian troops rush into china gaining massive footholds.

1987: The chinese unleash there new heavy tanks the t-90mcx onto the battelfield.

1988: america unleashes there newset tank the M1A1 Abrahms MBT and it overwelhems chinese forces.

1989: china surrenders and taiwan takes over as the offical goverment, the republic of china is born as a democratic nation.

2001: 4 passenger planes go down after hijackers attempt to use them as weapons, the passengers of each plane overwhelm the hijackers and cause the planes to crash to save thousands of other unsuspecting lives monument are built at the crash sites in there honor.

2010: first Americans set foot on mars plans for a mars and moon base are started.

2020: the permanent base on the moon and mars are finished and work begins for lunar and Martian colonization begins.

2023: gate opens in New York.

2023: March 17th the president is given a proposition to allow civilian corporations to start operating in Fallmart. 

2023: December 31rst Executive order 579 is approved, American civilian's and and businesses can soon start operating and living in Fallmart. 

2024: April 23rd First sign of Germania's presence in Fallmart  discovered by radar before flying over Fort alnus.

2024: August 17th The civilian airport IN Alnus city USA is completed along with the first Wal-Mart, Suburb, And major restraunt's  were completed.

2024: September 24th the Gemanian government send's it's ambassador team to the United States for the G-20 summit for NATO. 

2024: September 27th a map of Fallmart produced by the Germanian  government