chapter 4: for das faderland

Several miles from alnus in the distance stood a massive forested mountain range. at the time the u.s. military hadn't been able to send any  recon teams or planes to the area due to the current (but not much of a) threat of the sadern empire they hadnt sent any of there soldriers nor had there allies shown up for another raid in 1 month and a half. due to this no one really knew what lay behind the massive mountain range to there north. but up in the bushes on the mountain two SS scouts were wacthing the base closely.

    " who do you think they are hans?" alfred said to his budy and spotter that lay with the binoculars next to him.

    " i dont have the fogiest idea i can see a flag but i cant make it out but it is red white and blue." hans replied chewing on hi gotentundle mint gum that tastes like chalk but it was better than nothing.

   " do you think there form the 3rd reich?" alfred said and hans turned and looked at him like he was crazy.

" why would the be from the reich its in another fucking world." alfred just shrugged his shoulders.

" just a guess." he said.

" schizer lets just take the damn pictures and get them back to headquaters, allright?" hans said and alfred shook his head but took the pictures nonetheless.

---------

         The clacking of hobnail boots sounded throught the halls of the germanian whermact offices like the toll of the bells of death. two ss colonel's marched into the war room and put down to files infront of am old general.

" herr mintrinct we have prossesed the report from the scouts on the gandel mountains." said one of the colonel's. the general waved a hand and a pretty young cat girl slave walked up to him with a box of cigars he chose one and then waved her away and she disapeared. he lit the cigar and took a long puff from it, he coughed  and then reached out and grabbed the file and opened it. what sat before him were three pictures of the hill known as alnus on the other side of the mountain. in the top right corner was a picture of the flag flown at the base. he put the file down and began to speek in a deep gravely voice.

  " do you know which country that flag belongs to colnel strictman?" the general said.

" n-n-no s-s-sir." strictman replied scared by just the general giving notice to him.

" this flag belongs to a nation that was not only a threat to the 3rd reich but also stronger than the reich, they called it America, i wish to speck with my son imedeatly its time we begin preparing." the genral said taking another puff of the cigar.

" prepare? prepare for what sir?"

" our inevitible demise."

----------

Berlintia, fallmart, capital of the germanian empire.

  the grand palace was definitly grand, with its ornate halls and intricate designs it wash surely fit for an emperor. Emporoer heinrich mintrinct was a cross between a human and an elf, his mother being an elf and his father being the high gerneral of the whermacht. across from him at the table sat his father telling about what the scouts had found.

" father are you sure its THE america?" he asked and his father nodded.

" i believe we should notify the public that the world there were taught about in school is coming for us and once they find us there will be no way back." his father said eating a spoon full of beef stragnoff.

" you don't seriously think that just because a nation from the old world is here that it means that it will be our demise there probaly running from the reich." heinrich said dimmissing his fathers worries.