6. Alice

"Save your soul cause body betrays."

My breaths are out of control, my chest rises up feeling all the pain in my neck. "You know you affect me more than him," I whisper against his hair. "I like your words baby girl," I smirk and push him away. "I am Daniel's, don't forget that Den." he again walks closer to my face and his hand travels up to my lips again. I look at his thumb on my lips and then at his face, his eyes are giving me chills he is no less dangerous than Daniel.

"You should stay away... he won't do anything to you but will kill me and I have all right to stay alive," I say out loud, wrapping my legs around his waist. He scoffs and leans closer to my lips and stares into my eyes, fixing my all attention all in there, in his eyes. His dark blue orbs are the best feature of his whole face. I could just stare into them all day long.

"You pretty worth it," he whispered touching and brushing our lips against each other, I smirk when his fingertip touched my cheekbone. I push him and stand up on the floor, pulling him closer to my face by his collar. "Show me..." my voice almost came out a murmur. I closed my eyes install when his lips touches mine. Him capturing my lips in his and put his hand on my butt and another one behind my neck nape pulling me in a deep kiss. I smiled between the wild yet melting kiss.

Everything feels so blurry and unexpected, and something just I did never imagine but this happened. I let a man touch me, and kiss me and now I am just giving up already to feel him. I wrap my hand around his chest, pressing my waist on the sink still kissing him back. A soft whisper left my mouth but not with any words.

I feel his one hand is on my chest now, grabbing my left breast, I moan and looks at him and pulling back from the kiss. I stare at him whose eyes are also on me with a wise smirk on his face. "If you playing with me, keep it on low." I whispered and put hand on his hand and push his hand back. "If it's not?" I don't want to believe on anyone. In this world everyone are a liar.

"I don't believe." I breathe heavily, once get a stable breath so I stand up properly and turns and looks into the mirror, saw him looking at him and me, us. He leans down and slide my hair on side and leave a kiss on my neck. "What you thinking you doing?" I closed my eyes feeling his soft lips on my skin. "Having the beautiful taste maybe which I never had before." I moan and I feel myself pouring more blood.

I turn and pushed him, but he is more stronger then me. He held me from my waist and pulls me closer to his body, the fragrance of him made me release for so long I didn't notice something so nice. I closed my eyes and inhale before opening my eyes slowly and looks at him. "Muscular." I whisper, my hand just lose the control and land on his shoulder when he picks me up again and putting me on the counter again.

"You causing me new trouble." I breaths heavily and holds onto his arms, his eyes again fix with mine. "This trouble will be my favorite game to play." he knows what I mean and his answer give a real capable answer maybe which I was expecting. "Sorry... red days are on." I smirk tryna play more with him. "A hardcore won't hurt." he knows what he saying and thought to play back also but I can't just lose up.

"It will be better if you stay away." I whispered, "Too much to do." he whispered back. His hot breaths are laying on my cold skin, making the tickle sensation more good. "You gonna stuck in my head tonight." I told him, more like confess. This is not was my plan to confess, but fuck this period mood swings.

"It will be better if it's a wet one." I smirk, when I hype up his expectations. "It was about killing you tho." I play with his lips, "Effects seem different right now." My eyes turn half closed and face rest when I saw him getting hopes. "The worse don't always show right at the moment." I whispered near his ear and leave a simple kiss on his neck. I finally pushed him, cause him to chuckle. Swinging my ass I walk out from the bathroom.

I walk out from the room even before Den could walk out from bathroom. I like the play which happened just earlier. I was walking more further when a bulky guy stopped me. "You can't go out." he looks a little scary but Daniel thought just shot in my head again. No one can be more scary then Daniel. "Let her." I heard the familiar voice from my back, I know who is it. I walk downstairs slowly taking each and every step carefully and feeling a little sense of freedom.

I around the whole castle-looking house, this house can be big and beautiful but it will never be a home, it is my cage. I walk to the couch which is all black but the white and golden embroidery makes it million times beautiful. I walk in a dark way to a different corridor slowly. My feet are not stopping me to look around, once I get in the end of the wall there are two more ways. My eyes are only at the guys who are standing there being saying anything, standing like a statue.

I walk to a different hall where a big picture was on the wall, my eyes just looking at the features of the picture and that's when I release. It's Daniel, the king of this kingdom. My body weaken once I remind the morning with him. My heart goes all uneasy, I don't know what to feel about it but I just like the thought about not thinking about him.

I turn around and was about to change my path but my eyes are wandering, I am lost. I am lost in this big castle. I feel my skin turning cold. I just want to walk out and ask one of the man who is standing here without talking anything. But I just remember, I am the Alice of here who is lost in this wonderland. I have to do everything by myself.

I have to tell my body to work, but my soul have to look every hidden secrets behind the every corner which held a right meaning to my goal. "Welcome to my kingdom." out of sudden this word came out from my behind and turns to look at the owner of the words but my breath hesitate to come out even, my knees weaken. The picture behind him which made on the wall and the king in front of it makes the picture worth more then the most precious diamond in the world. But seeing his presence makes my body lose in front of him. I have to held back myself because my body is betraying me, so time to save the soul inside.

Not me vibing on The Weeknd's song at 2 A.M and writing this.

Hope you were waiting for it! Now enjoy it, darling.