4 or 5.

Read 1:08 PM

~

I decided to facetime Victoria, to help me pick out what to take to Morroco.

"Heyy!" She answered, packing as well.

"Hi, I need your help to pick out what to bring, and I'm bored." I rested my phone on my Vanity and threw my suitcase onto my bed.

"This shirt or this Shirt?"

"The left one." She chose.

"What are we going to do there?" I asked her, looking through my drawers.

"Um, well it's like the last week of school so I think it's going to be very laid back, but we can't do anything illegal."

"I'm not excited to see Luzia and João flirt the whole time though." I expressed, rolling my eyes, and throwing shirts onto my bed.

"Luzia's a pain, it's impossible to end a conversation with her." Victoria spoke, "She won't shut up sometimes." She continued.

"Anyways, enough about me, what's new about you?"

"Well, Diego just got us a 1-year promise ring, which I think is so cute."

"That's so sweet!"

"I know Diego is such a sweetheart," She said, zipping up her suitcase.

"And also," She resumed, "He also got me a $100 gift card to Sephora."

"WHAT!?" I shouted in disbelief, "Get me something."

"Of course, and what room number are you assigned to?" She asked, crossing her fingers.

"Um, let me check," I stated, running over to my desk to get out my sheet. 

"I'm In room number 278 section A."

"NO WAY." she blurted, "Your joking right?"

"No? I am supposed to be?" I questioned.

"WE ARE IN THE SAME ROOM DUMBASS!" She yelled.

"THAT'S GREAT!!"

"Omg, it's going to be so fun! We can do face masks and have like a 3-day sleepover!"

"Do you know Will Oliveria?" I asked her.

"Of course I do, he is like the hottest boy in our grade." She told me, "He rejected like five decent-looking girls for Prom."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah, why? Are you going to ask him to Prom?"

"Uh, no."

I was deciding if I should tell Victoria about Will asking me out to Prom, but I decided not to.

"Well good, I want you to go with João," Victoria groaned.

"I mean same, but I don't think he likes me back." I sighed, folding the last bit of clothes I had left to pack.