11. Fang Yang, A Powerman at Level B (2)

After asking about Fang Yang's wounds, Chen Kangning picked him up. He called on Huo Zhijun to go back with him. The position was unpleasant, but Fang Yang's attention was with Luo Xingzhou. He was even in the mood to ask, "Are we really going back like this?"

Huo Zhijun kindly explained, "Don't worry, Xingzhou can handle it. The Unicorn Lion can be finished all because of him. Otherwise, even if we helped, we wouldn't have been able to save you."

Fang Yang was more curious about Luo Xingzhou. He carefully thought back to what happened on the ship that came to the Red Planet. He was the strongest Powerman, so when he was on the ship, he was surrounded by many players, hoping to have a chance to team up with him. But he didn't remember Luo Xingzhou.

Fang Yang sweated and said, "Luo Xingzhou...  Is he so powerful? Why don't I remember anything about him?" Huo Zhijun smiled.

Huo Zhijun laughed, and Chen Kangning also laughed, explaining, "It will be strange for you to have an impression of Xingzhou. But if I mention that ordinary person on the takeoff ship, I think you should have some impression of him. That ordinary person is Xingzho, but Xingzhou was lucky enough to awaken his power on his first day here. And his supernatural ability is very powerful and rare."

Fang Yang, "Ouch."

He just awakened a few days ago, and he was already so powerful? This man was really strong.

After bringing Fang Yang back to the cave, Mi Luo and Lena hurriedly took over him. They cleaned Fang Yang's wounds and gave him medicine. They had basic medicine for the wound, both internal and external. So, Fang Yang would not be fine. And, as long as he had enough rest time, his powers would slowly recover.

After the others gave treatment to Fang Yang, Luo Xingzhou came back. He brought back the rest of the Unicorn Lion's skin, bones, and the Beast Core. He nodded towards Fang Yang who was resting against the stone wall. "Jiu Tang ate all the flesh and blood. You guys can share the rest. Everyone has made an effort."

Fang Yang coughed and said, "I shouldn't take a share of it. Without your presence, I wouldn't have survived tonight. I'll return to you guys the huge favor after I leave the Red Planet."

Mi Luo and Lena realized that they had run into a Level B Unicorn Lion. Their situation must have been incredibly dangerous. So it made sense for Fang Yang's choice and promise.

Seeing him say so, Chen Kangning and Huo Zhijun didn't refuse. But they still counted Luo Xingzhou's share. After leaving the planet, they would sell the skin, bones, and the Beast Core and split the money. After all, they were all fighting with their lives.

No further surprises occurred in the second half of the night. They closed their eyes and rested for a while. After dawn, the rain went slower. But the rain still did not stop, which gave Fang Yang enough time to recover.

In order to take care of the wounded, Luo Xingzhou and the others took turns going out in groups to hunt and collect food. Because there was enough time, Luo Xingzhou cooked two dishes in addition to the usual roast meat and soup.

When the aroma filled the cave, Fang Yang, who had not had any decent food for several days, could not help but open his eyes and look at Luo Xingzhou. Then he saw Mi Luo squatting next to Luo Xingzhou like a dog, staring at the pot with his mouth watering. The others looked just a little better than Mi Luo.

Fang Yang seemed to understand how the atmosphere of these five people was so harmonious. This group of five people centered on Luo Xingzhou. It was Luo Xingzhou's cooking skills that brought the group together.

"Wow! Fang Yang, you are so lucky! Today is Xingzhou's first time cooking something other than roast meat and soup."

Fang Yang smiled, "I've been chewing on jerky for days with little flavor. Now I feel like I'm finally back to life again. I'm so lucky to have met you guys."

"Don't mention it! Let's eat together." Luo Xingzhou was invited.

"Thank you."

Sitting together for a meal was the easiest way to make connections. In addition to the fact that everyone had saved him yesterday, Fang Yang gradually relaxed and talked freely with everyone. Only then did they realize that Fang Yang and Ding Changhuan had known each other for a long time.

Mi Luo suddenly looked at Fang Yang sympathetically. He was in that battle yesterday. But Chen Kangning told him everything. Fang Yang was actually pushed out to die by his so-called best friend. This Powerman at Level B was so miserable!