1. Luo Xingzhou Returned after He Died

The Interstellar Empire, The Red Planet.

"Awww!" The roar of the Stellar beast burst in Luo Xingzhou's ears, causing him to shudder. Before he could take a look at it, he felt a gust of wind towards him. That fierce Stellar beast was already pouncing on him.

Instantly, Luo Xingzhou realized that he was back! He came back to the moment before he was killed by this Stellar beast.

He should have been killed. But no one could explain that his spirit had happened to travel through the Slit of Time and went into a cultivation world, which was completely different from the Interstellar world he used to live in. And his spirit landed on and mixed with a newly awakened Cannibal Flower. Since then, he had lived for hundreds of years as a vicious Cannibal Flower.

When he was killed by that Stellar beast, he had too much resentment. He could not die. If he died, who would take care of his mother? Perhaps it was his strong resentment that gave him a chance to live again. In that cultivation world, he had been practicing so hard to improve his strength while seeking a chance to return to the Interstellar world. He never thought he would come back to his previous world after he failed his transfer in that cultivation world.

It was wonderful.

But now he was in a critical moment. He could not repeat what had happened once again. He couldn't let himself be killed by that Stellar beast again. He had to find a way out! Because he wouldn't be given another chance to start over.

At this moment, many people, in different places, gathered in this online live room, exclaiming. Some people felt the live show was so thrilling. But some scolded Luo Xingzhou for being useless trash, who was about to be killed not long after the live show began. They thought the show was lame.

Two insect-like flying miniature cameras were filming Luo Xingzhou from both front and behind. The cameras gave a close-up of the fanged mouth of the Stellar beast and the frightened look of Luo Xingzhou respectively. And when the beast was about to bite Luo Xingzhou's head with its sharp, long teeth, Luo Xingzhou rolled to the side and narrowly escaped from its bite.

However, Luo Xingzhou was not out of danger at all. His actions annoyed the Stellar Beast, which swung its claws to the side. If the Stellar Beast swung at Luo Xingzhou, his bones would have been shattered if he was just an ordinary person. And, all the viewers watching this live show know that this Stellar Beast is Level B. While, Luo Xingzhou was an ordinary person with both his Physical Power and Spiritual Power at Level E on his profile provided by this Survival Live Show.

To all the audience, Luo Xingzhou was a dead man. Indeed. Last time, Luo Xingzhou was indeed killed by this Stellar Beast.

Luo Xingzhou jumped away from the spot as soon as he rolled out. The sequence of movements was faster than his body could bear. But he couldn't stop. He had to get the dagger that had fallen out earlier, which was the only weapon he could get to defeat the enemy now.

So when the Stellar Beast slammed its claw into Luo Xingzhou again, the audience, who had already predicted that he would lose, was surprised. 'How could this kid escape?' Although his physical power was extremely weak, the audience was impressed by his amazing reaction and speed. However, the audience still felt pity. Because they thought Luo Xingzhou could not get rid of this Stellar Beast even if he struggled.

As soon as Luo Xingzhou pounced on the dagger and grabbed it in his hand, a gust of wind with the smell of blood and beast blew from behind him again. As he was enveloped in a huge shadow, he had nowhere to run. Luo Xingzhou rolled over and faced the Stellar Beast head-on, raising the dagger in his hand and slashing at its abdomen.

"Holy smokes. This move is in vain. He would be crushed to a pulp by this Stellar Beast.

"This kid will probably be the first to die in this live stream. What an unlucky man. He bumped into a Level B Stellar Beast right after he fell into The Red Planet."