Chapter 19

A/N: So this is the idea i was rolling with when i wrote the last chapter.
I'm not sure if this makes total sense so i have been debating on whether i should post it or not.
Let me know what you think about it and I'll post a longer chapter next time of some fluff and emotional moments with the rest of the division.

Mew's pov:

I stared at the person who was sitting on the chair infront of me at the dining table.

It was past dinnertime and we had finished cleaning the dishes not too long ago.

I couldn't say i was expecting for p'Sam to show up at the doorstep at this time.

And with such a grim expression on his face even.

Gulf was sitting next to me, glancing between us with a worried look.

"So, what did you find for you to be making that expression?" I asked straightforwardly.

He took a deep breath and put a hand on the file he had brought with him that was sitting on the table.

"I can't say this was anything close to what i was expecting to find when you asked me to look into your parents." He chuckled dryly.

I didn't miss how Gulf stiffened from beside me.

I knew it.

He also probably looked into them and found something.

"Should i read the file myself or are you going to explain? My patience is running very thin right now." I said a little harshly since i hated how the tense silence was dragging on.

"Your parents... They were a part of a project called NSD01." P'Sam looked at me.

I blinked.

Oh.

Wait.

Ohhh...

I completely forgot about that.

So that's what's got them reacting like this.

Fuck, how did i forget something like that?

I sighed softly. "Yeah, i already know everything about that."

They both looked at me, completely shocked.

"You know about this?" P'Sam asked wide eyed.

I hummed. "I found out 6 years ago. When i went to England."

"So you know that your parents are..." Gulf muttered slowly.

"What, scientists obsessed with human experimentation and anatomy?" I cocked an eyebrow.

P'Sam straightened in his seat, obviously trying to figure out what to say.

"I know i was born in a lab and broguht up as a test subject for their project called "super soldier". I know it wasn't a coincidence that i got recruited by the army 18 years ago. But now that i think about it... A lot of the things that have happened make sense." I tilted my head as the dots started to connect.

I completely forgot about this project since i had more important things to worry about.

But now that i think about it...

This was probably their plan since the very beginning.

I didn't have the full picture of it until now.

"What do you mean?" Gulf asked slowly.

"This whole fiasco about dying in a car crash and leaving me to take care of my siblings by myself was probably a part of their big plan to see my potential." I shrugged.