Chapter 15: Baliyo....

Kion figured he might need some help to destroy the tree. After all, the kingdom was huge. Kion thought of Baliyo. He was strong enough most certainly.

Kion closed his eyes and roared.

Baliyo was on the ground with Rani, Surak, and Nirmala. "Ow my head," Baliyo complained. Rani lay there, frozen.

"Rani you ok?" Nirmala asked walking up to her.

"H-He's....evil," Rani stampered. "Actaully, to me it seemed like he was cursed," Surak replied.

"And that's supposed to make me feel better!" Rani growled. "Big sis, calm down," Baliyo placed his paw on her shoulder.

Rani took a deep breath, "How are we supposed to help him?" "I'm not sure, but we will come up with something," Nirmala replied.

As they were talking about what happened to Kion, and how to help him, Baliyo was lifted into the air.

"Guys! I'm floating!" Baliyo shouted with a smile, "I can fly!" Rani looked up at her brother, "Baliyo!" Baliyo's paws started fading away. "Rani! Help! I don't want to fly anymore!" Baliyo shouted.

The Night Pride tried to pull Baliyo down, but he faded away.

Baliyo woke up infront of Kion. Kion stood over him and smirked evilly.

"Kion!" Baliyo shouted and stood up. "I could use your help destroying the Tree Of Life," Kion said. Baliyo's eyes widened, "No! I'm not destroying my home!"

"You don't have a choice," Kion laughed evilly. He bit into Baliyo's shoulder, making sure only a bit of his venom went into Baliyo's blood.

Baliyo roared and there was a bright light. Kion backed up. The light went away. Kion smirked, "Welcome to the Darkside Baliyo."

Baliyo growled, "The Tree Of Life will be blown to bits! Nothing will be left!"

"We attack NOW!" Kion roared.