Chapter 6: Evil Control

Scar slashed his claws across Kion's face. Kion roared and was about to fight back, but something stopped him.

Kion felt something. He didn't know what, but it felt different.

Suddenly, Kion couldn't breath. He gasped for breath. Scar sat there, and waited.

Kion collapsed to the ground.

When he woke up again, he was still in the dark plains, or as Scar called it, the Deadlands.

Kion stood up. Scar smirked, "I've finally done it."

"What have you done to me!" Kion growled. Scar smirked, "Follow me."

Kion reluctantly followed Scar.

Scar led him to the black water. Scar stuck his paw in the water and it went clear.

Kion walked to the edge, and almost had a heart attack at his reflection. Kion roared and growled at Scar, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!"

Kion had a red and black mane, with a red chest, and black chest mane. His eyes were red, his leg was black, and he had the mark of evil on his black leg. Kion's scar was black now, and had the scratch Scar gave him was across his face.

(Hard to believe this is my first digital drawing)

"Welcome to evil Kion," Scar laughed evilly. "I won't ever be-" Kion cut himself off. He stood still like a solder in the army.

Scar smirked, "Kion, you're always trying to act strong. Sorry to break it to you, but I control you now!"

Inside, Kion was roaring in desperation to get free, but on the outside, Kion was evil, vicious and cruel.

"I control how you act, and what you say," Scar laughed. Kion faded away back to reality.

Kion twisted in his sleep and woke up, still with his black leg and red chest and everything. Nala walked up to him, "Kion? What happened?"

Scar spoke for him, "Shut up you useless piece of fur!" Inside Kion was furious at himself. He would never say that to his mom. Not ever.

Nala gasped and backed up, "Why are you acting like this! And why is your fur and mane like that!"

Kion shouldered past her. Scar's presence went away. Kion's attitude went back to normal, but his physical appearance stayed the same. Evil.

Kion quickly turned around to apologize to his mother, "Mom I'm so sorry!" He hugged her. Nala was confused, but accepted it.

"Kion, why is your mane like this?" Nala ruffled his mane. Kion didn't explain. "Anyway, you are being married at sunset," Nala said.

Kion nodded sadly. He didn't want to be with Zuri. He felt like he belonged with someone else, but he didn't know who.