Chapter 9: All New Evil

After a while, everyone left Zuri alone. She didn't want anyone to see her in the condition she was. Zuri hated the way she looked now. She no longer felt like she was beautiful anymore.

All of Zuri's friends tried to tell her that she was still her old self, and looks had nothing to do with it, but Zuri didn't believe them.

Zuri sulked there. Her leg was numb. She couldn't move it. Zuri set her head on the ground.

Kion was walking with the others back to Priderock, which was burnt, but had no serious damage.

Kion felt a burning sensation again. He stopped. Scar controlled his mind again. Kion collapsed to the ground and went to the Deadlands.

Kion stood there. Scar walked infront of him. He smirked, "I see you still look evil."

"I may look evil, but I won't ever act like it!" Kion growled.

Scar laughed

Scar laughed. Kion looked at him confused.

"Oh poor Kion," Scar chuckled evilly, "We've hardly begun."

Before Kion could blink, a snake jumped out of no where and bit into his chest. After a minute, the bite mark went away.

Kion looked up. Everything was blurry. He fell to the ground again. Scar stood over him and smirked, "You're going to know how it feels to be hated. You will feel the pain and suffering I felt," He laughed evilly, "And you will destroy what you saved!"

Where the snake bit him, Kion felt something going through his veins. He couldn't tell what it was, but it was weird.

Kion felt his fangs get a bit longer, and sharper. He passed out.

When Kion woke up, he was back in the Pridelands. Everyone was around him, trying to wake him up.

Kion roared loudly and jumped up. "Kion? You ok?" Kovu asked.

Kion didn't respond. All he did was growl, though it sounded like there was a mixture of a hiss into it.

Kion ran off.

His family and Tiifu were confused, but left him alone.

Kion ran back to the lake. Zuri was still there, lying down. Kion smirked and walked up to her.

Zuri lifted her head, "Oh hi Kion. Hey I never got to ask, what's with the new look?" Kion never answered. He charged forward and bit into her shoulder. Zuri screamed.

Kion let go. Zuri cried, "M-My blood! It feels like it's on fire!" Zuri let out a shreak, and went silent.

Scar spoke in Kion's head, "How's it feel to be venomous like a snake?" Kion smirked, "It feelsss good," He hissed.

"You are the first ever lion...with a venomous snake bite," Scar laughed evilly. Kion joined in too, showing his fangs, which were like an actual snake's.

The Pridelands, and the Tree Of Life better watch out...because Kion just became nearly unstoppable....

To Be Continued...