Chapter 21: King And Queen

(The picture at the top was made by my friend Kyrie)

Sahasi gently grabbed Ananda's scruff and pulled her off the rock. He walked out with her, followed by Rani, Kion, Baliyo, Surak, and Nirmala.

The animals of the tree covered Ananda's body with flowers. Sahasi was able to hold it together, and act strong for his subjects. Rani leaned against Kion.

"I'm really going to miss her," Rani sighed as a single tear dropped down her muzzle.

"Everyone will," Kion wrapped his arm around her. Sahasi walked up to them.

"Kion, Rani, I can't be king anymore. I am no king without Ananda. I want you two to take our place."

Rani and Kion looked at eachother, "Are you sure?" Sahasi nodded.

"Ok, I guess we are king and queen now," Rani said. "I guess so," Kion replied. "Your coronation will be at sunset," Sahasi explained. Kion and Rani nodded.

Sunset quickly approached. Kion and Rani stood on the crowning rock.

Sahasi smiled at them from the crowd of animals.

The Royal mjuzi walked up to Kion and Rani. She put a rainbow shape on Rani's head, and a "V" shape on Kion's.

"King Kion and Queen Rani!" The animals cheered. Rani and Kion smiled at eachother.

Sahasi approached them, "You two will make a great king and queen

Sahasi approached them, "You two will make a great king and queen." "Thanks dad," Rani nuzzled him.

A Few Months Later:

Kion paced back and forth. "Relax," Baliyo chuckled. "RELAX! RANI IS GIVING BIRTH!" Kion shouted. "If you are so worried about it, then why did you get her pregnant in the first place?" Baliyo asked sarcastically.

"I didn't mean to get her pregnant!" Kion continued to pace back and forth. "Well...this is awkward," Baliyo chuckled a bit.

Nirmala walked out of the tree. Kion looked at her, "Can I come in!" Nirmala nodded, "Yes Kion, you-Ahh!" Kion charged at her and pushed her out of the way. He ran into the tree.

"Well someone is worried," Nirmala chuckled.

Kion dashed into the tree. He saw Rani on her side, with two cubs in her arms. He nuzzled her. Rani smiled, "Do..Do you like them?" She asked weakly.

"I love them," Kion licked her cheek, "What are their names?" "Sawa is the lioness, Raja is the male," Rani replied.

Kion smiled, "Beautiful."

Rani sighed and slowly fell asleep. Kion layed next to her. "I love you Rani." Rani smiled, "I love you too. Gold fur," She smirked a bit. Kion chuckled. Rani fell asleep in his chest.

Not long after, Kion and Rani walked out with Raja and Sawa. The Royal mjuzi announced the cubs.

The Tree Of Life animals cheered. "The new heirs!"

Kion smiled at Rani. She smiled back. The tree would be in good paws, for years to come.

The End!

I hope you all liked this story! I had so much fun writing it! Thank you all for your support on my books! Love yall! ❤