She could see him running down the streets abandoning his friends.

Bucky heard and saw one of the boys running out of the building, he furrowed his brows in confusion as to why he would run out. He had already made one of the boys running screaming and crying out of the building. He could feel the excitement from deep within, he knew it wasn't from him. He instantly knew that Cassidy had made that boy run out of the building crying. He smiled proudly and ran further down the fall to hunt the last boy.

The last boy was hiding in a corner in one of the dark rooms. He had turned off his flashlight, it was dark and quiet. He could only hear his own heartbeat and he was afraid of whatever that was after him could hear it. Sweat was dripping down his back and silent tears slipped down his cheeks.

He heard quiet footsteps outside the room. He wanted to scream and cry but he held a hand over his mouth to stop the noise from coming out. The footsteps stopped right in front of the door, he could see a dark figure in the doorway. Bucky stood in the doorway looking right at the boy, he could see him clear as day.

He was in tears, and he was covered in sweat. The boy was shaking, he didn't feel bad for making him this scared, he didn't feel anything. He stepped inside the room, and walked over to a corner and sat down. He could see the boy trembling. Bucky looked at him smirking, he liked this. Scarring boys.

He knew the boy couldn't see him, it was too dark for his eyes to see anything without his flashlight. Bucky growled lowly, and that triggered his fight or flight instinct. He quickly got up crying, running out of the room following the small light of the moon shining inside of the entrance.

Busky listened to him running to make sure he ran out and he did. When the boy ran out of the building he screamed for his friends. Bucky got up and walked down the hall to the basement, where Cassidy sat covered in the blanket looking back at him.

"That was fun papa" She smiled, and he couldn't help but to smile back "Yeah it was" He picked her up and covered them both with the blanket. Cassidy laid comfortably on his chest and closed her eyes, and she soon fell asleep. She had used her powers, and done something she hadn't done before, not to that extent. She was exhausted, but Bucky couldn't sleep so he watched the sun slowly creep further down into the dark basement.

The next day, when Bucky was out to do some work Cassidy was looking through the books Bucky had given her. She chose a book with pages upon pages of math problems. There was a guide on the first few pages on how to solve them but she skipped that and took her pencil and started to solve them. She was already an expert in math, HYDRA had given her books with math problems when the soldier was out on missions, and she had finished the book within a day.

When Bucky got home the sun was setting and Cassidy had just finished the last page of the book. She showed him the book with the solved math problems and he knew he had to find more books with math problems and such.

When they were about to settle in for the night, a sound of metal being rolled down the stairs startled them. Bucky saw the grenade and turned around and pushed Cassidy on the ground and covered her with his body. The explosion went off and smoke filled the room. Multiple footsteps and flashlights were coming down the stairs.

Cassidy started to cry, she knew they were going back. They found them and now they were going to pay for trying to escape. Bucky stood up and aimed his gun at the men coming down the stairs, he started to fire at them watching them fall to the ground.

"Remember the plan?" Bucky screamed while firing at the agents infront of them. They were armed with weapons and on their chest there was the HYDRA symbol. Bucky got chills when he saw it.

"Yes" Cassidy replied, and got up and ran up behind the stairs where there was a door that led to the other end of the building to a set of stairs. When she ran she could hear the shots and bodies falling getting further and further away. She ran up the stairs and outside where Bucky had hid a car.

She was about to grab the handle when something grabbed her by the neck and pulled her back "Where are you going?" She knew that voice, the tears started again. "Aww there is no reason to cry, I'm not going to kill you. Yet anyway." Rumlow laughed "We are gonna wait for daddy to come" He pulled her away from the car to the door she ran out of. He pulled his gun out and pointed it to her temple.

"Don't even try and use those little powers of yours, or will blow your brains out before your daddy is here" He whispered into her ear. He had a tight hold on her shoulder and the barrel of his gun was digging into the side of her head.

When the door opened Bucky stormed out, blood was dripping from his hands and face. His hair had blood in it. He took a deep breath and saw Rumlow in front of him. "There he is. The one who escaped" Rumlows eyes grew darker when he saw him. "Let her go" Bucku said firmly "And he speaks" Rumlow laughed again.

"Here's what's gonna happen. You are gonna go into the car and put these handcuffs on" Rumlow pulled a pair of handcuffs, they weren't normal once they were thicker and a rim of blue was circling around the cuffs. "They are gonna hold you down, I promise you that. And I'm gonna have this sweet girl beside me when we drive down to the base. And I'll make sure you both are gonna regret ever try to escape"

Bucky looked at them and then up at Rumlow again "Do it big guy or I'll shoot this little guinness head right off" Rumlow tightened his hold on Cassidy.

Cassidy could only stand and look at her papa. Bucky bent forward to pick them up, his other hand went behind his back to get a flash grenade he found. "Close your eyes Angel!" He screamed, Cassidy squeezed them and a big flash of light went off.

"Aw Shit" Rumlow let go of Cassidy and stumbled back, before he could open his eyes Bucky had taggeld him to the ground, and punched him in the face. He punched him repeatedly in the face, but he stopped and looked. He was bloody, his nose was out of place, his whole face was scared. "What's the matter, soldier? Can't finish the job huh" He coughed blood up. Bucky stood up "I'm not him anymore"

Bucky grabbed Cassidy and walked over to the car "YOU DON'T GET TO DECIDE THAT!" Rumlow screamed "I'LL FIND YOU! I'M GONNA KILL THE BOTH OF YOU-" Bucky closed the door and started to drive away fast from the scene. They had to get far away from where Rumlow couldn't find them...