Chapter 7

1961

Cassidy woke up by the cell door being opened, the soldier sat Cassidy down and stood up in front of her protecting her from the guard. Cassidy glanced from behind the soldiers legs to see who it was that came, her legs were aching from the dancing she did for the soldier last night, so she grabbed onto the soldiers leg for support. The Winter Soldier's metal hand came down to her head stroking it slowly and gently like an owner would stoke a dog.

Cassidy didn't feel weird about it, not anymore. The soldier was weird, he didn't act normal with affection but it was comforting anyway. Cassidy saw who it was that came in with their daily meal, and she gasped in fright and surprise. It was the guard who looked at her weirdly and tackled the oher guard who tried to help her in the lap the other day. Her hands started to shake slightly against the soldier's leg.

The soldier noticed the sudden fear from Cassidy and narrowed his eyes at the guard. He knew at that moment that she feared the guard but he didn't know why. The guard gave the little girl a slight smirk, when he bent down to leave the tray on the floor, the guard didn't give the asset a single glance, only focusing on the scared pretty girl by his leg. Right now the guard would give everything to be alone with her, to see those big blue eyes filled with fear as he had his way with her.

The Winter Soldier could see the lust in the guards eyes when he eyed Cassidy up and down and he didn't like it. The soldier steps in front of Cassidy blocking her from the guards view. The asset had grown severely overprotective of her, always looking out for possible danger, but everything was dangerous for her in here. He knew that but he continued to try and protect her from it anyway.

The guard started to laugh at the soldiers' attempt to protect her "Вы знаете, я могу просто взять ее прямо?" The guard grinned at the soldier and tilted his head at him, sucking his teeth wondering if he should take the little girl behind him to prove a point.

"You know I could just take her right?"

The guard walks all up close to the soldier, he wasn't tall or even as big as the soldier so he had to look a little up "Переместить солдата" the guard spat at him, but the soldier didn't move an inch not even intimidated by this man.

"Move soldier"

The guard slapped the soldier across his cheek, Cassidy gasped trying to step in between them but the soldier quickly put a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back again. The Winter Soldier turns his head again looking at the guard, his jaw was clenched and a murderer look in his eyes.

The guard managed to grab Cassidy from behind the soldier, he had a tight grip on her arm and started to drag her. Cassidy screamed and kicked him, the guard didn't even get an inch away from the soldier when he grabbed the hand that was on Cassidy breaking it, before he could scream out he quickly put a hand in front of his mouth silencing him.

The soldier backed up the guard and gave him a punch in the face breaking his jaw. He choked the guard with his none- metal hand and with his metal hand he ripped off the arm that touched Cassidy. Cassidy stood frozen and watched the soldier rip off the guard's arm warm blood came out of his arm and hit Cassidy in the face.

The soldier dropped the arm and he couldn't silence him anymore, the guard screamed out in pain looking at his lost arm on the ground growing more panicked. He started to grow dizzy from the blood loss. The Winter Soldier ripped off his other arm tossing it to the side as well, more blood filled the cells floor, the sight was horrifying and the smell of fresh blood made Cassidy gag. Blood started to surround Cassidy's feet getting in between her toes, she had never seen this much blood and was about to faint at the sight.