Chapter 29

3 weeks later

Bucky and Cassidy had settled in for the night. Cassidy was laying half on Bucky, he was laying on his back with his metal hand tucked under his head and his non metal arm was tucked under Cassidy to keep her close. Bucky had a hard time sleeping, he always had a hard time sleeping alway on alert if anything would happen.

They were both woken up to laughter and chatter above them. Bucky quickly sat up and listened to the noises above them. Cassidy sat up, she couldn't hear much, just footsteps and sometimes a laugh. "Stay here" Bucky said and stood up and walked over to the stairs he walked up quietly. Everything suddenly got 10 times darker down in the basement. She grabbed the blanket and curled herself up in it.

Bucky got up the stairs and followed the voices. They were on the main floor, he pulled out his gun and looked around the corner to see 3 guys with flashlights laughing and talking, they were walking around. One of the flashlights suddenly turned to the wall he was looking around, he quickly moved behind the wall again.

"Ca c'était quoi?" The light got brighter and he could hear them coming over towards him. He knew he had to run, they were only teenagers, but he needed them out without being seen.

Bucky ran down the hall as fast as he could and turned around a corner into a small room.

"What was that?"

"Quelqu'un est ici" The shaking in their voice was noticeable, and Bucky knew how to get them out and make sure they never are coming back. Bucky smirked and looked around the corner and saw the flashlight going down the hall, the light turned and he ran into the other room across from him loudly.

"Someone is here"

"Est-ce que quelqu'un est là'' Bucky could hear them discussing who should go down to look and before they could make a decision he ran down the hall and around the corner. He ran further around to try and get up behind them

"Is anyone there?"

The boys screamed when they heard the loud footsteps running further down the hall. Bucky could laugh at their reaction but he had a mission to complete. He found a brick and picked it up and tossed it up right behind them. They screamed again, and ran different directions down the halls.

Bucky smirked and followed one of the boys down the hall quietly.

Cassidy could hear the screams above her, and she thought the worse. She didn't have the feeling of any energy leaving the place so she knew he wasn't going to kill them. She closed her eyes and focused on her Papa. He was having fun, she had never had that feeling before. What are you doing? she thought to herself.

She saw him running around making noise and it followed screams and more running. Was he trying to scare them? Cassidy smirked to herself she knew how to make them even more scared then just some running around.

She saw a boy, older than her, probably 14, 15 years old. He was running down the hall right towards her. He couldn't see her of course, she wasn't there. His flashlight was shining down the hall. He stopped, to catch his breath and looked behind him. Now Cassidy had to focus, she made a small giggle. The boy turned around fast and the light was shining brightly. A gust of wind hit him and all the hairs stood up on his body and he was overwhelmed with the feeling of fear. Tears were glistening in his eyes when Cassidy. made him see a dark shadow . It was 8 feet tall, staring right back at him down the end of the dark hall.

Suddenly the walls closed up around him. He couldn't breath, tears were streaming down his face. He turned to run, and Cassidy made the shadow he, saw laugh like a small girl and slowly turning darker and darker. He was screaming louder and louder until he was out of the building. Cassidy laughed to herself down in the basement.