Welcome to whatever this is!

Greetings, and welcome to this adventure.
In this book, I will be writing whatever story I make in my strange mind.

[I will not be taking requests due to it being against the purpose of this book.]

So before you head off to the unknown just know I will not be doing :

- Ships
- anything NSFW
- Ur mom

But what I will do is :

-Angst
- Gore(maybe)
- random things come to mind.

[By the way, if you appear or your character appear in one of my chapters, please do not hesitate to contact me via, my discord.
Roblox : SeraphicVox(No need to friend me I have messages on.)
Instagram :
Twitter : I don't have Twitter because it's the literal embodiment of hell.
TikTok : ForsakenNorza
Discord : not.an.alternate
Or you can message me on Wattpad but it will take a while for me to see and respond to you, for fast responses please contact me via Roblox, Discord.
If you want anything related to your character or you, to be removed I will do so.
And please show me proof as well.]

What the [] stands for at the end of each chapter.

The [] is to know which Fandom is it from!

[UNKNOWN] means my own OCS from a WIP animated and voice acted series called the Unknown. (I need to rewrite some things.)

[DIVINE CULT] means my own OCS from a WIP Roblox Myth called The Divine Council. When I finally have the time and motivation to make it.

I am currently working on both of them with some of my friends.

[YTB] Means YouTubers.

[CITS] are a group of Roblox Myths CITS stands for "Circus in the Sky".
To know more about them please check their wiki pages and check them out on Roblox.

[TBHK] stands for an anime called Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun.

[EVERTALE] is an RPG Gacha game but...ehhh... I'll let you out figure what the game is on your own. I will also not use anything related to the cards.
(As in the art.) I will only use the characters, you may also install it. Also if you all don't want to pay, wait till they have a promotion.(they become free only for a while.)(They are like a paid to win game, however as a free 2 play myself I will guaranty you that you can get good op(sometimes) characters if you just get lucky and save up some gems 100 for 1 pull 1000 for 10. You collect these gems when you play through the events and of course, the story. (Tip for beginners : save up 30,000 soul stones and wait for the fountain event.)

[Genshin Impact] Is an open world game similar to The Legend of Zelda : Breath of the Wild. And the game has a lot of amazing lore and beautiful graphics, scenery, designs and characters.
(They have updates which are really cool new things/events.) Go download the game if you're interested. Also careful about the storage space.)

[LOZ] which is the Legend of Zelda, y'all probably already know what is is. If not please go check it out if you want to know more about it, I'd prefer not to spoil it for new players or new people getting into the fandom.

[CP] stands for "Creepypastas." I think you already know what it is. But for people who don't know they're like internet urbain legends most of them originated from 4chan. If you'd like to know more please check the official creepypasta wiki.

Creepypasta fandom wiki : https://creepypasta.fandom.com/fr/wiki/Wiki_Creepypasta

[VENT] you probably already know what a vent is by now, due to the internet, if not then here's the definition of it Venting. An externalizing coping technique, venting is the outward expression of emotions, usually in the company of friends or family. In moderation it can be healthy; however, ruminating on the negative can lead to strained relationships over time.
(copy and pasted from Google)