Level 57: The Unbreakable Riots On Stage

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere in the city at night

The scene starts when two giant villains are fighting each other in the city.

"We got a fight between villain groups, two with 'Gigantification' Quirks are tearing up 'Espa Ave', send Heroes!" The police announced through the intercom when suddenly...

Whoosh*

A young heroine flew up towards the giants to attack.

"What!?" The police said in surprise and when he looked up, he saw Nejire up in the air powering up her quirk.

"Full charge: output level 30, Spiraling Surge, Nejire Wave!" Nejire announced as she released some spiraling shockwaves at the giants knocking them down

"Hey now why are you two fighting, is it because you have the same quirk, that's weird?" Nejire claimed then turned around "Get ready, you're up!" She called her allies as Ochaco and Tsuyu are next to attack arriving at the scene while riding on a boulder.

"Ultimate!" Ochaco started as she released her quirk on the broken rocks.

"Move!" Tsuyu added as she used her tongue to smack the rocks down at the giants.

"Meteor Farfroskie!" Ochaco and Tsuyu announced defeating the villains knocking them unconscious.

Later

After the fight, the police start to apprehend the two giants.

"Wow, you two, oh my gosh that was awesome, you did not look nervous at all!" Nejire praised as she joined up with her teammates including her boss the 'No 9. Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu'!

"Sigh*, I'm just glad we pulled it off." Ochaco claimed.

"Ribbit*, Ribbit*. I was calmer than I thought I'd be." Tsuyu said.

"Nejire wouldn't have recommended you if you couldn't get the job done, and you've been working on attack timing, it's much better." Ryukyu praised her team.

"Thanks for having to take us on." Ochaco and Tsuyu said in gratitude.

"My pleasure."

"Good thing, you couldn't work for the same Heroes you interned with, apparently first-year students can only go to agencies that have good work study track records, crazy huh?" Nejire said.

"Students or not, you've already proved yourselves to be valuable assets, we may even have a role for you in a new case that's come up." Ryukyu informed.

"Really, what case?" Ochaco asked

"Ribbit?"

"Nighteye, All Might's former sidekick, has issued a request to team up." Ryukyu informed.

"Nighteye agency isn't that where Izuku went for his 'Work Study'?" Ochaco realized.

''Ooh, sidebar, teaming up is when two or more 'Hero Agencies' work together." Nejire explained, "Sorry was that obvious?"

"What case does he want us to team up on?" Tsuyu asked.

"The investigation and takedown of the Yakuza group, 'Shie Hassaikai', giving the 'League of villains' involvement, it's a big job." Ryukyu answered with a serious tone.