Level 46: Class 1-A's Determination

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

In the factory area...

We see Shoto fighting the ninjas while blocking their attacks.

"Don't be cocky, we're prepared!" The Red Ninja yelled as he threw a metal nut at Shoto, just then the metal nut suddenly grew bigger as Shoto quickly blocked it with his ice.

'Looks like a quirk that makes things bigger.' Shoto analyzed.

"That's not all I brought with me!" The Red Ninja informed as he threw more giant Nuts with nails at him the ice finally broke, and soon

A huge metal nut is falling towards Shoto as he tried to engulf it with his flames before dodging it.

'Even if I couldn't melt it, I should've at least made a mark!' Shoto thought

"Your fire won't work against any of my tools, tungsten has a super high melting point." The Red ninja informed as he used his weapons to free his classmates from the ice.

"I'm afraid I told you so Todoroki, even if you're a top UA student and you think you can pass this exam alone, well then, your pride will be your downfall." The Red Ninja warned

"You fool!" Shoto said as he shot his flame the ninjas.

"Do it!" The Red ninja ordered.

"Right!" The blue and black ninjas obeyed as they attacked Shoto's fire with water and mud, Shoto then stop attacking as he quickly jumped away and fired his ice at them.

"Keep attacking, don't let up!" The Red ninja ordered while shooting his metal nuts and nails.

"Got it!" One of the yellow ninjas obeyed as they used their super strengths to rip the pipes and throw them at Shoto who continues to defend himself.

'Water for my flames, and physical attacks for my ice, they've worked out a way to counter everything I have.' Shoto mentally realized as he then aimed his flames at the blue and black ninjas.

"It's useless to resist!" The blue ninja yelled while firing ger mud at Shoto's flames, just then while firing an eruption happened while firing and caused a huge amount of stream.

"Where'd he goes!?" The Red ninja asked in shock as Shoto was seen running away from them.

'The heroes public safety commission must have constructed this factory to be as realistic as possible. No wonder they told us to choose a terrain that would suit our style.' Shoto thought before he activated the flame from his hand.

"There he is, surrounds him!'' The Red Ninja ordered as he spotted Shoto's flame and began chasing after him.

'In that case, I'm guessing that this tank is full of the real thing!' Shoto mentally assumed as he then used his ice to break a hole into the tank. When the Ninjas got close to the fire, they were shocked to discover it was actually just a sign on fire

"He got us!" The Red Ninja said in shock as Shoto attacked them from behind and fired his flames at the hole of the tank causing it to explode with a pink gas followed after.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" The ninjas scream in panic while flying through the air cause of that explosion.

"To pull such a move, he's crazy!?" The red Ninja said in pain before seeing himself and his classmates once again caught in Shoto's ice.