Level 36: The Lost

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

Last time on Chapter 35.

Izuku, Shoto, and Shoji push Mr. Compress down to the ground

"Hey, hey, hey! I know these brats! Who are you guys?" Twice asked pointing at them.

"While we're trying to protect Kacchan, our classmates have their own problems back at camp immediately following Mandalay's message." Izuku narrated.

With Eijiro and the others earlier

"Come on, you heard what she said didn't you, I can't let them get my friend, you gotta let me go find him, please!" Eijiro begged Vlad.

''Not a chance.'' Vlad refused.

"But why not!?" Eijiro asked angrily.

"Come on cool it, Kirishima." Mina said calming him down.

"Excuse me, we don't know how many villains there are, shouldn't we have many fighters as possible?" Tenya asked.

"You can't seriously, wanna face the bad guy!?" Mineta asked panickily.

"Iida gets it, even Aizawa sensei said to fight." Eijiro said.

"Only for self-defense, he meant the students in the woods." Vlad corrected it as Eijiro grunted in anger when suddenly they heard a door open

"Was that the door?" Sato asked.

"I guess Aizawa sensei is back already." Ojiro stated.

"Finally, he'll understand." Eijiro said as he was about to go to the door but Vlad stopped him.

"Hold it, wait up." Vlad ordered till suddenly he saw a figure of a shadow standing behind the door.

"MOVE!" Vlad ordered as the door got blasted by blue flames moving the students out of the way.

"EVERYONE GET BACK!" Tenya ordered as everyone went behind Vlad, the man then stepped in revealing it was Dabi.

"Huh, no way that's the guy who got creamed earlier!?" Mineta said pointing at him as Dabi was about to shoot another flame, but Vlad stopped him by slamming him to the wall.

"You're too slow!" Vlad said as he used his quirk to trap him.

"Blood control, so strong." Eijiro said in amazement.

"Just as I expect from our teacher." Monoma said proudly.

"You dare walked into my classroom without so much of a plan, you underestimate us." Vlad told Dabi.

"Are you sure about that?" Dabi asked confusing Vlad.

"You're acting exactly as I suspected, you're already been defeated regardless of what happens to me, the two most trusted pillars of the superhuman society are linked together, UA, the beneficial hero education, and All Might, the symbol of peace, but an embarrassing incident has damaged the world's trust in you both, sloppy management keeps allowing villains to slip in and attack, people are so shaken that they almost lost all faith in you, imagined how they'll react when they found out that you let a student get kidnapped?" Dabi explained and asked with a smile.