Level 48: Rescue Time

"Hello." = Normal talk

'Okay.' = Though

[MIGHTY ACTION X!] = Gashat sound

[CRITICAL!] = Finisher and Weapon sound

"I am here!" = All Might Muscle form

'Welcome' = Sign

"Henshin!" = Transforming
________________________________________________________________________________

After the first phase of the exam, we see the Shiketsu students are talking in the anteroom

"Hold up, what do you mean Shishikura didn't pass the test!?" Yoarashi asked in shock.

"It's because he went ahead of us and fought alone like he didn't need help." Mora explained.

"Like you two, Yaorashi at least he's the excuse that he's a first-year, but not you Camie." Mora reprimanded.

"Yeah, yeah." Camie said in annoyance.

"Alright, for the hundreds of you who passed the first phase, please turn your attention to the screen." Mera ordered as they obeyed

"It's the test arena." Izuku noticed

"What happens next?" Ochaco wondered.

"Who knows?" Parad replied, when suddenly...

BOOM* BOOM* BOOM*

There were explosions done around the terrains of the exam site.

"WHY!?" The students thought in shock.

"THE HECK!?" Parad thought in shock as well.

"Wait, does that mean?" Izuku assumed

"There's only one more round for the exam, your goal is simple, it's to do a rescue exercise and save the bystanders who are trapped in these disasters." Mera announced.

"Save the what now?" Mineta and Denki asked confusingly.

"Bystanders!'' Parad and Hagakure pointed out.

"We learned about it in class remember, they're people in the disaster scene?" Hagakure reminded them.

"It can also simply refer to innocent citizens on the streets." Momo added.

"Use this time to show us how you'll carry out successful rescue procedures, once you receive your provisional licenses, treat this as though they were the real thing." Mera announced as Izuku remembered All Might and the other heroes helping out in disaster areas.

"Sigh*, rescuing." Izuku said before sighing.

"Hey look, on the screen." Shoji informed as they watched the screen and saw people in the ruins

"Wha, little kids and old people!?" Sato said in surprise.

"That's so dangerous, why are they here" Mineta asked confusingly.

"These specialists have been trained as professionals' persons in need of Rescue, they're really popular, introducing the 'Help Us Company' also known as 'HUC' for short." Mera announced.

"So, they're basically actors I guess." Sero said.

"That's the kind of job you never think about." Tsuyu stated.

"But a necessary one in our world since they support our training." Ojiro claimed

"The HUC bystanders have dressed up like injured bystanders and will be located across the disaster site, we'll be judging how well you keep them safe as you go about your mission, oh, by the way, we'll be scoring you on a point system, if you have more points than the benchmark when the test ends, then you pass the exam, we'll start in ten minutes, take care of any preparations now." Mera finished.