Fifteen

(Izuku PoV)

I sighed quietly as I just finished typing out the last email for Sero. He was sitting at his desk filling out paper work. 

It had been a week since Sero hired me and ever since I started the job and earned money, I felt a little more confident on how my life was going. Sero, Denki, and I started hanging out during dinner a lot more, though the relationship was still a little rocky. 

Denki was happy now, a lot happier than before. Sero wasn't nicer but he wasn't as snappy and he was a lot more patient with me. I've also noticed they started to look at me at any moment where I seemed to silent.

"I'll be back. I've got to go check on something." Sero stood angrily, "Some things are getting out of hand in this office." He muttered as he left.

I watched him go when a ding on the computer, signalling I got an email, caught my attention. It was odd because usually I got notification on my work email for Sero, but someone sent to my personal. I clicked on it and tried to look at the email. I paled. An old client from the stripper club.

Email: TomuraShigaraki@gmail.com 

Hello Izuku Midoriya. Nice to see that you've moved from shaking your ass for people to working for a business man. Others are obviously wondering why he had picked you, but I find it obvious. 

You are soulmates with the CEO, Sero. And he must love you to not be ashamed of such a slut. And with such a rough past to.

Or is it that you haven't told him? Well, that has to be the case. But I didn't like losing you. And I am not afraid to tell him everything about how horrible you are to get what I want. So, lets make a deal about this. You do as I say and I will not tell him about what you've done.

Do we have a deal?

I stared at the screen for a long moment, in shame, humiliation, anger, surprise, discomfort, and fear. How could I risk losing Sero?