Seven

(Izuku PoV)

I was quiet the entire ride towards Sero's house. I didn't have my own car but I was surprised to see that Mr. Sero sent a car and a personal driver to help pack my things and drive me to the house.

"So, you are one of the soulmates of the boss, huh?" The Driver spoke after a long silence.

I was surprised to hear the personal driver speaking to me, though it was hard to be silent all the way to god knows where. So I guess it wasn't abnormal.

"Yeah, I guess I am. Though I didn't know him before a few weeks ago. Our other soulmate knew him much longer than I did." I responded calmly, pulling my back pack closer to my chest and took a small breath to calm myself. I never did well to the talking with strangers thing.

He did a small turn, making sure to concentrate before he continued to speak to me, "Two soulmates huh," He shrugged, "Are you all going to stay in his mansion as one big happy family. A trio in love, I haven't seen that one before."

I couldn't stop the sarcastic snicker that left my mouth. "Oh please! We are far from a happy trio!" 

The regret hit really strong and I wanted to hurry to explain something. I couldn't tell this random man that his boss is so horrible towards his own soulmate. If it got out it could ruin Mr. Sero's reputation. I need to keep everything on the downlow. 

"I understand. You don't know him and he doesn't know you, yet. Give it time, he'll love you like you've been soulmates forever."

I didn't believe him. Not a single bit. But maybe that was something that made keeping this secret love a little more easy. Knowing that others will always see it as giving it time to grow.

"You're right, thank you Mr.-"

I paused, looking at the driver just as he looked into the mirror right at me, "Mr. Kurono. Hari Kurono. Nice to meet you."

"Well it's nice to meet you too, Mr. Kurono. I'm Izuku Midoriya."

The car stopped and I gasped when I looked out my window. The mansion was truly a sight to be seen. And it was beautiful around it too. The plants grown perfectly and the huge fountain with small flowers growing around it.

This was a beautiful house, sorry, mansion, and I don't know if I really deserve it.