Twelve

(Izuku POV)

Sero and I sat in silence in the back of the car with Mr. Kurono and I fiddled silently with my fingers. Every time I glanced at Sero, he was looking down at his phone doing some work of his job.

"Good morning Mr. Sero. And hello Izuku." When Sero heard the driver call to me his head snapped up and looked at both of us suspiciously. 

"You called him Izuku. Do you two know each other?"

I decided to speak before the driver. Something told me that the way the driver was going to say it would not end well for either of us.

"We speak a lot in the mornings and afternoons when he is driving me around." I smiled nervously before turning to the driver again. "Hello Mr. Kurono. How was your morning?"

"Great. My cat was finally found my a young boy near the park and I went to go pick him up." The driver smiled.

"That's great!" I smiled, relaxing from the tense ride I had with Sero.

"You look beautiful, Izuku. You're looking a lot more ready for the day."

I giggled with embarrassment, looking at my lap. 

Sero frowned and looked around outside, "we are here, driver, park the car."

I looked at the building we were pulling up to and my stomach dropped. It is the biggest tower I have ever seen. Was Sero the boss of this? And what would I do at this place?

The car parked and Sero was quick to get out. Izuku followed after him and shut his door and circled around to follow Sero. The window of the driver rolled down and he smiled at me.

"Good luck Izuku. I hope you do well, though I'm sure you'll be fine, you're great at everything you do" he looked into my eyes.

I opened my mouth to thank him but before I could, Sero grabbed my wrist and dragged me away towards the entrance of the building. I frowned slightly angrily, I hated someone pulling me so violently. 

"Hey, stop it! Why are you suddenly so violent towards me? I did nothing wrong and you're grabbing me!" Sero let go once we got to the doors. 

"I don't like how that driver looks at you. And he says your name so emotionally." Sero snarled. "Do you Denki would like how that man looks at you?"

"Is this about Denki, or you?" I crossed my arms. "Can we just get to work? I don't want to talk about this."

"Fine. But if he talks to you that way again, I'm firing the driver." Sero stated before entering the lobby of the work.