One

(Izuku PoV)

I couldn't believe it. Right in front of me, my best friend that I had known for years, was revealed as one of my soulmates. Denki Kaminari, a friend of mine for a long time, was my soulmate all along. And to be honest, I couldn't help but fall in love with the thought. The other soulmate of ours, a friend of Denki's that I hadn't really met. 

After graduating High School, it was very hard for me to make friends. I couldn't just go to school and speak to someone in my class or in the hallway. I actually had to go out and find friends. And since I didn't go out partying often, it wasn't a lot of chances that I got. I only had a few friends left from High School. Katsuki Bakugou, Ochako Uraraka, Tenya Iida, and Jiro

"C'mon, you have to come with me to meet up with Sero." Denki said, leaning over the counter. I worked at the strip club, a good way to make money if I do say so myself. "You have to meet our other soulmate before you decide you are to shy to have a relationship."

"Denki, I'm busy okay? It's not that I don't want to meet this Sero man. I don't have a choice but to stay here and work. My job isn't one where I can just take a leave to meet my soulmate. Plus, I have to be able to pay rent this month, remember?" I said, a thin cloth wrapped around my shoulders gave me something to play with while I spoke to Denki about our other soulmate. "And I want to get into a relationship. I would never make my soulmates be lonely. And plus, I want to give people my love."

Kaminari sighed, looking from the entrance of the strip club and back to me. 

"What if I bring him here to meet you? You don't have to leave your job and you get to meet Sero." Denki suggested.

I snapped my head, glaring at him angrily, "No Denki." I stated, turning and walking towards my dressing room. "That is the last thing I want you to do, Denki."

"Then what about after your work. Come meet him and we all can get to know each other more." Denki grabbed my wrist and I felt my heart race and my face glowed pink slightly.

I bit my lip and thought about it. I did want to meet him and, even though I'd be exhausted, I did want to know what Sero wanted out of me. I know it was silly, but feeling wanted by my soulmates was something that would definitely give me the feeling of love and accomplishment that I needed.

"Fine." I sighed, "You set it up and give me the time and place and I'll meet you there. I have a lot to do today. Clients and all."

Denki frowned slightly and I already knew what he was going to say, "Do you have to do the private stripping for VIP people? I could help you find a different job then this that could pay more."

"You know I can't do that." I reminded him. "I have a job and this job gets me a lot of money. And plus, it's not like I'm giving them my body. Sex is off limits."

"That won't stop people." Denki muttered.

I smiled softly, "I know you care." I intertwined my fingers with his. "Thank you."

"For what?" Denki chuckled.

"For caring. I know there is a lot of people who doesn't and wouldn't. So thank you. You should leave though, before you see some things you shouldn't" I chuckled. "Bye."