Six

(Sero PoV)

"I need to speak to Denki Kaminari." I said to the young lady behind the desk. I knew Denki worked at a small designer business and I should have waited until after he was off from work, but sometimes it can't wait. 

"Yes sir." She blinked innocently before calling out for Denki.

When he walked through the back storage door and saw me, he looked surprised, then annoyed.

"What are you doing here?" Denki muttered to me angrily as he moved us away from everyone else. "I am at work. I don't have time for whatever you're here for."

I smirked, "Really? I'm sure you'd love to hear it, since it happens to do with Izuku."

Denki narrowed his eyes, honestly suspicious about whatever I was about to say. And it kind of annoyed me. But I ignored it.

"What did you do?"

"I invited him to come live with me at my house, and I'm doing the same to you. You want to be closer to us, this is the way." I claimed.

He frowned slightly then smiled, "Oh Sero, thank you!" He hugged me. And it felt nice for him not to be angry at me. "And you'll try to get to know him as your soulmate?"

That was what I was dreading to hear. 

"I'm not sure, Denki. I will see what happens when it happens. For now, we have to get you and him moved in." I deflected answering the question fully.

"I have a few things I want then." He crossed his arm. "We all share a bed together, a bedroom in fact. And you're actually going to speak to him. He is your soulmate and you aren't going to give him a seperate bedroom."

I muttered, "I was just going to let him sleep on the coach." He slapped my chest, "Ouch! Okay shared bedroom, whatever!" I huffed. "But then you have to stop hitting me."

He rolled his eyes, "Whatever Sero, I won't hurt you anymore. Not hitting at least." He claimed.

I bent down and pressed my lips against his and he closed his eyes to embrace it more. It was only a moment later that I remembered we were still at his work and I pulled away.

"Okay," I pulled my suit back into place, "I should get back to my work and sort out all the paperwork waiting for me."

"Sounds like fun." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. The weirdo.