Catching up With Old Friends

In the headmasters office, Ozpin, Sirzechs, Michael, Azazel, All Might, Nezu, and Ironwood can be seen having a meeting.

Ozpin: So it would appear that Mr. Kent has made an appearance.

Michael: And he has powers now. Most interesting.

Azazel: Yeah, but what I find interesting is his group of friends. They handled the legion like they've fought them before.

Sirzechs: I say we find them and get them to join us. They could be of great assistance to us against our enemies.

Ironwood: I agree with Sirzechs. Plus I could take him to Atlas so he can assist with strengthening our soldiers.

Ozpin: What about you Nezu, All Might? You've been quiet.

Nezu: I suggest we leave them alone.

Sirzechs: What? Did you not see how powerful they are?

Nezu: That's exactly why we must tread carefully. If we push them too far, if we push Y/n too far, then who knows what will happen to us, to our school!

Ironwood: You worry too much Nezu. I have to go now. If you have news about Y/n, call me.

All Might: I agree with Nezu. We shouldn't push Y/n too far.

Ironwood: He's just a boy, what is he going to do?
====================================

Walking throughout the city, Momo and Jirou can be seen holding shopping bags and drinks.

Jirou: I can't believe Y/n's back.

Momo: I know, it's been two years since we've last saw him.

Jirou: Yeah, he's changed in more ways than one. I mean he has powers now! It's crazy!

Momo: Maybe he was a late bloomer? It's hard to say.

Jirou: Yeah, but let's talk about how you looked at him.

Momo:*blushes*W..What do you mean?

Jirou: Oh come on~. You know what I'm talking about. You totally like him!

Momo: Jirou!

Jirou: What? It's obvious. Why don't you tell him how you feel?

Momo: I..I don't know. What if he does like me back?

Jirou: Girl, you seriously think he doesn't like you?

Before Momo could answer, the two girls were interrupted by a near by explosion. Running to the source, the two girls see a crowd of people standing in front of a burning building. As they were about to take action, the building burst into more flames.

Women: No my baby!

Then something burst through one of the windows and landed in front of the people. As they look, they see Y/n with little patches of flames on him with a small baby in his hands.

Superman: I believe this little one is yours?

Women: Oh my baby! Thank you. God bless you young man.

Y/n just nods and turns back to the building. Taking a breath in, Y/n then uses his freeze breath to put out the flames. After the flames are out, the people began to cheer for him.

Superman: There's no need to thank me. Just all in a days work.

As Y/n was about to fly away, he notices Momo look at him with amazement in her eyes. He motions over to a nearby alley and flys away. Waiting in the said alley, Momo and Jirou both wait for Y/n's arrival.

Jirou: Are you sure he met here?

Momo: Of course I'm sure, I think.

Jirou: Maybe he met a restaurant or something.